Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Marcia Bonta

Old 03-26-2009, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

Gino is just pissed because he got PUNK*D by the PGC and the Audubon Soc. and it took years for him to realize it!!
Its very funny how Gino came back from his family vacation to the OBX. last summer and made a post on HuntingPA.com crying how he couldnt go surf fishing!! It was a tough pill for him to swallow when I informed him that the Audubon Soc. was responsable for sportsman being banned from using the beach. Especially when I have been trying to telll him for 8 years now that the Audubon Soc. is No friend to the Sportsman of PA. and the US. and he always took up for them. Dont worry Gino you cant help your just a DWEEB that can only use his big mouth from behind the safety of his PC. lmao!! Pike
Old 03-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

By the way guys Gino even stated on HuntingPA.com that he would support the Audubon Soc. if they tried to get Dove hunting banned in PA. like they did a few years ago in MI., He also claimed that most of the sportsman in PA. would support them aswell. Pike
Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Banned

Ive seen Ginos posts for years on a few different boards. Im thouroughly convinced any interest he has as a "hunter" if any, is definately secondary in nature. People like him are exactly why we are where we are today.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: J Pike

I Have known Bob Sopchick since before I was a teenager!!
Please show me where I said that he was an eco weenie? Pike
Pike,that was not directed at you. That was intended for the person who called their articles Pathetic. Getting delayed response when I try to enter a reply is why it followed after your reply.[/align]
Old 03-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Fork Horn

The way D ick has been getting beat up on lately, I would guess that maybe he has gone out called his buddies in for reinforcements.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Ive seen Ginos posts for years on a few different boards. Im thouroughly convinced any interest he has as a "hunter" if any, is definately secondary in nature. People like him are exactly why we are where we are today.
Don't pick on Gino. He is one of the experts, you know. One of the one's we are expected to bow down to and worship. He's employed by the U.S. Forest Service.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Fork Horn

Jeff jeff jeff

where do I begin.

>Gino is just pissed because he got PUNK*D by the PGC and the Audubon Soc. and it took years for him to realize it!!

I am a happy guy. So far I still don't realize I have been PIKED by the GC or TAS.

>Its very funny how Gino came back from his family vacation to the OBX. last summer and made a post on HuntingPA.com crying how he couldnt go surf fishing!!

I don't go to the beach in the summer. Too many people for me and the fishing is no good. I go in the fall. See the photo below. New beach buggy on it's maiden voyage to the mecca of East coast surf fishing, Cape Point.
Does it look like my ability to drive and fish on the beach was hurt by TAS last year?

>Dont worry Gino you cant help your just a DWEEB that can only use his big mouth from behind the safety of his PC. lmao!!

Sorry, I am an ass in real life as well.

>By the way guys Gino even stated on HuntingPA.com that he would support the Audubon Soc. if they tried to get Dove hunting banned in PA.

Looks like Jeff has been holding out the good stuff on the rest of us. I love dove, wraped with half a piece of bacon and cooked on the grill. My problem with dove hunting is finding a place within an hours drive where there are any.

WV Gino

Old 03-26-2009, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

The way D ick has been getting beat up on lately, I would guess that maybe he has gone out called his buddies in for reinforcements.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t figure I have been beat up at all. In fact I figure I have done far more then just hold my own and pulled far ahead of the handful of nay-sayers that repeatedly post your type of nonsense.

Nor have I ever asked anyone to visit any site for support or another reason. I figure the way that works is that when knowledgeable people see people posting goofy nonsense they know isn’t correct or beneficial toward the future of the resources or hunting they frequently just feel compelled to set the record straight with some logic or facts.

I think you and your band of malcontents are now starting to lag way behind when it comes to convincing people with the capacity of logical thought processing on this site just as you have on all the others.

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 03-26-2009, 07:11 PM
Fork Horn

You really are too much D ick. Are you trying to convince me or yourself that you are holding your own?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

You really are too much D ick. Are you trying to convince me or yourself that you are holding your own?

Not trying to convince anyone. Just pointing out the way things appear to me, partly due to some of the pm’s I have received from some of the people that almost never post on the site but obviously read it.

R.S. Bodenhorn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.