Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Mountain lions in PA! >

Mountain lions in PA!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mountain lions in PA!

Old 12-13-2008, 03:54 AM

Default RE: Mountain lions in PA!

ORIGINAL: NY Bowhunter

Sproulman I've been reading your posts on mountain lion threads for at least 2 years now. I have 2 very simple questions for you.

#1 Do you have a picture of a mountain lion in PA? No wishy washy BS answers. Plain and simple ... yes or no... do you have a picture you can share with us of a mountain lion in PA?

#2 Can you understand how a lot of members on this website think you have no credibility without producing such proof?

** I lied I have a 3rd question **

#3 Could you shut the hell up about mountain lions in PA until you have one dead and laying at your feet so you can take 8,413 pictures of it and come back here to post them?

LMAO... The Northeast section of this forum can be entertaining.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sproulman I've been reading your posts on mountain lion threads for at least 2 years now. I have 2 very simple questions for you.

#1 Do you have a picture of a mountain lion in PA? No wishy washy BS answers. Plain and simple ... yes or no... do you have a picture you can share with us of a mountain lion in PA?

#2 Can you understand how a lot of members on this website think you have no credibility without producing such proof?

#3 Could you shut the hell up about mountain lions in PA until you have one dead and laying at your feet so you can take 8,413 pictures of it and come back here to post them?

i dont have picture, but i did see one.

if you go to EASTERNCOUGARNETWORK,they have pictures and prints also.

yes, 1 is in clinton county.

i am waiting for some pictures and will be giving them to TRACKINCATS ,if they ever come.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Fork Horn

I was eating lunch today and I heard someone say "we should send them some pictures so they know that they are around here"....I think someone got a picture of a mountain lion on thier trail camera...
Old 12-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

picture of cougar track will be here next week.I HOPE.

thats best i can do right now, i dont know what hold up is with the cougar picture from eastern cougar group.

then i need someone to put it on here for me,any volunteers that want to help on that.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

We hope too!

thats best i can do right now
We know

i dont know what hold up is with the cougar picture from eastern cougar group
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm here's a thought.............. maybe there ISN'T ONE!!

th
en i need someone to put it on here for me,any volunteers that want to help on that.
I'll be first in line. You get the picture and I'll pm you my e-mail address.

** until then......... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 12-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

We hope too!

thats best i can do right now
We know

i dont know what hold up is with the cougar picture from eastern cougar group
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm here's a thought.............. maybe there ISN'T ONE!!

th
en i need someone to put it on here for me,any volunteers that want to help on that.
I'll be first in line. You get the picture and I'll pm you my e-mail address.

** until then......... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

should have print picture by friday next week.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:37 AM
Typical Buck

http://uploadpicz.com/zman/W273MXX.jpg
http://uploadpicz.com/zman/TXIHJ28.jpg
Found in Schuylkill county Paa week before rifle season. Here's your pic of a track, now I guess you will say it isn't a mtn lion, or it is a staged pic or the pic was taken in Montana or something like that, Right?
Old 12-14-2008, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

That must have been one big cat to leave that deep of an impression in ground that had been compressed by a tire ,before the track was made.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:54 AM
Typical Buck

The tire tracks were from a Farming tractor the day before. Luckily we came across the track when we did. About 5 mins later the tractor drove across the field and up the road where the cat tracks were.They were harvesting the corn field on top of the hill where we had just hunted for pheasants.It is a big cat, no question. Once we get a good snow I am going back to do some more scouting, this time with my camera not just the cell phone. I am waiting for someone to claim this wasn't taken in Pa. Unfortunately there wasn't a street sign or indisputable geographic marker in the fieldor I would have tried to get that as well. I guess this was a "pet" that was owned and had gotten away from the owner without anyone in the area ever knowing of it's possession by owner. In this area everybody knows everybody and if a cat was owned anywhere near there people would know.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 4evrhtn

The tire tracks were from a Farming tractor the day before. Luckily we came across the track when we did. About 5 mins later the tractor drove across the field and up the road where the cat tracks were.They were harvesting the corn field on top of the hill where we had just hunted for pheasants.It is a big cat, no question. Once we get a good snow I am going back to do some more scouting, this time with my camera not just the cell phone. I am waiting for someone to claim this wasn't taken in Pa. Unfortunately there wasn't a street sign or indisputable geographic marker in the fieldor I would have tried to get that as well. I guess this was a "pet" that was owned and had gotten away from the owner without anyone in the area ever knowing of it's possession by owner. In this area everybody knows everybody and if a cat was owned anywhere near there people would know.
my lab is around 80 pds.

his track could fit inside that one

i want john lutz to have a look at that track for you.

john is sending me a pic of cougar track taken in CLINTON COUNTY,PA.ny bowhunter will put it onhere for us.

i should have it by friday next week.

your track is one of best i have seen ,so far if a cougar track.

Quick Reply: Mountain lions in PA!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.