Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Changing Deer Season Months >

Changing Deer Season Months

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Changing Deer Season Months

Old 12-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Host of Hosts

Default RE: Changing Deer Season Months

lead poisoner aka Brown its Down.

Your last post is the most pathetic response I've ever read from a so-called hunter. Listen if you hunting abilities are limited to only be able to kill baby deer then just say so. Posts the the last one you wrote is part of the reason hunters have a hard time with PETA and other anti hunting groups. Because so-called hunters will post crap like that. Kill...Kill...Kill your a sick individual.

Old 12-12-2006, 05:35 PM

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

lead poisoner aka Brown its Down.

Your last post is the most pathetic response I've ever read from a so-called hunter. Listen if you hunting abilities are limited to only be able to kill baby deer then just say so. Posts the the last one you wrote is part of the reason hunters have a hard time with PETA and other anti hunting groups. Because so-called hunters will post crap like that. Kill...Kill...Kill your a sick individual.
You trying to please peta?I am not in the least.This is unsugar coated .You can substitute kill with harvest if you want.Same meaning.Go ahead and cater to peta.Bow down before them and sugar coat it all you want.I will do no such thing that was inherited to me.If you or peta don't like it,You all can just.Well you know how to fill in the blanks.It's the same as showing pictures of dead animals.In reality what happen to them.They was killed.I will keep on killing them and butchering them as needed with the proper tags.And you can keep on sugar coating to apease the minority against hunters.Everyone wants everything thatthey think they are doingwrong to be sugar coated so they don't look bad to others.Do you think they care how you coat it?They are still against you an allways will be.I think some people are afraid of what they are actually doing and trying to hide it by useing different words.In reallity it's still the same.Deal with what we really do and enjoy the most when we hunt.You know the word,Don't be afraid of it now.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Host of Hosts

Nice Spin! I'm not trying to please anyone. I owe you or anyone else zip zilch nada. I'm just trying to understand why someone would want to kill baby deer over mature ones. Like I said maybe the adults out smart you.
And before you accuse me of killing Does with fawns in their bellies like the same old song and dance you use in your other posts to explain away your ignorance. Remember you killed how many deer this year? I elected to let them walk. I can't in good conscience post about low deer numbers while out shooting everything that moves. Maybe I'm lucky enough to have killed some good sized deer in my life and I'm content to let some walk now. And as far as your saying people kill deer only because its fun is assinine. I thank God everytime I kill a deer and it is about the memories with friends and family for more hunters, NOT THE FUN OF THE KILL as you put it.Far from, for some it is a spiritual type of thing.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:55 PM

Nice Spin! I'm not trying to please anyone. I owe you or anyone else zip zilch nada. I'm just trying to understand why someone would want to kill baby deer over mature ones. Like I said maybe the adults out smart you.
And before you accuse me of killing Does with fawns in their bellies like the same old song and dance you use in your other posts to explain away your ignorance. Remember you killed how many deer this year? I elected to let them walk. I can't in good conscience post about low deer numbers while out shooting everything that moves. Maybe I'm lucky enough to have killed some good sized deer in my life and I'm content to let some walk now. And as far as your saying people kill deer only because its fun it assinine. I thank God everytime I kill a deer and it is about the memories with friends and family for more hunters NOT THE FUN OF THE KILL. Far from for some it is a spiritual type of thing.
You just said about what peta thought about you and other hunters on your post on here.You have to waite till deer season to make memories of friends and family.Then why do you hunt?You wanna kill something don't ya?Come on you can tell the truth.You know you can save money and just go sit in the woods during deer season and hunt with a camera if you don'twant towhack an animal forfun.So your saying it's not fun to kill an animal?What are you saying there?Why do you kill animals if it's not fun?It's not for the food.You got grocery stores everywhere and prob a friend who would give you venison if you want some.What is your reason to kill an animal if it isn't the rush you get from it?Rush =enjoyment =fun.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Host of Hosts

Ok let me type real slow for you..... In my post that included the word PETA I was also telling you that these types of posts is what gives them the energy and resolve to continue to push for anti hunting laws. There was that spelled out enough for ya? I know your a bit slow but geeze.

You have to waite till deer season to make memories of friends and family.
Memories created in the field yes . Doing something that we enjoy in nature. Are you that thick? Or just so bent on killing something you've lost sight of things. I feel sorry for your kids being taught your lessons on the outdoors.

Personnally I think your a waste of time and I'll no longer respond to your idiotic posts. I think that's what your getting the most kick out of. Anyway your sentences and spelling are way to difficult to keep up with. I have to read everything 2 or 3 times to even try to make heads or tails of what you're ranting about. So Mr. Button Buck Master. Have a Wonderful Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:55 PM

Ok let me type real slow for you..... In my post that included the word PETA I was also telling you that these types of posts is what gives them the energy and resolve to continue to push for anti hunting laws. There was that spelled out enough for ya? I know your a bit slow but geeze.

You have to waite till deer season to make memories of friends and family.
Memories created in the field yes . Doing something that we enjoy in nature. Are you that thick? Or just so bent on killing something you've lost sight of things. I feel sorry for your kids being taught your lessons on the outdoors.

Personnally I think your a waste of time and I'll no longer respond to your idiotic posts. I think that's what your getting the most kick out of. Anyway your sentences and spelling are way to difficult to keep up with. I have to read everything 2 or 3 times to even try to make heads or tails of what you're ranting about. So Mr. Button Buck Master. Have a Wonderful Merry Christmas and a Great New Year.
PETA, I still stand corrected... You are afraid of what they think of you and hunters to be this concerned about comments...

You still haven't answered my quesion about why you kill deer..

And I believe you put that clausein thereto not answer my question,Cause you can't think of no other reason than it is fun to do.

I stand corrected again.

For my kids,At least they can face reallity for what it is without sugar coating everything that some people think are bad in this world. It's fun to kill a deer and to share memories of that hunt.There is nothing wrong with that.And they understand it.They all so understand,That it is not fun to kill in a time of war or for protection against others when in harms way.But it has to be done sometimes.They understand the difference between these types.But we still do the whole hunt for enjoyment.That includes the pull of the trigger.