HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Changing Deer Season Months
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:55 PM
lead poisoner

Default RE: Changing Deer Season Months

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

Nice Spin! I'm not trying to please anyone. I owe you or anyone else zip zilch nada. I'm just trying to understand why someone would want to kill baby deer over mature ones. Like I said maybe the adults out smart you.
And before you accuse me of killing Does with fawns in their bellies like the same old song and dance you use in your other posts to explain away your ignorance. Remember you killed how many deer this year? I elected to let them walk. I can't in good conscience post about low deer numbers while out shooting everything that moves. Maybe I'm lucky enough to have killed some good sized deer in my life and I'm content to let some walk now. And as far as your saying people kill deer only because its fun it assinine. I thank God everytime I kill a deer and it is about the memories with friends and family for more hunters NOT THE FUN OF THE KILL. Far from for some it is a spiritual type of thing.
You just said about what peta thought about you and other hunters on your post on here.You have to waite till deer season to make memories of friends and family.Then why do you hunt?You wanna kill something don't ya?Come on you can tell the truth.You know you can save money and just go sit in the woods during deer season and hunt with a camera if you don'twant towhack an animal forfun.So your saying it's not fun to kill an animal?What are you saying there?Why do you kill animals if it's not fun?It's not for the food.You got grocery stores everywhere and prob a friend who would give you venison if you want some.What is your reason to kill an animal if it isn't the rush you get from it?Rush =enjoyment =fun.