Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Satisfied extended NJ earn a buck. >

Satisfied extended NJ earn a buck.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Satisfied extended NJ earn a buck.

Old 10-29-2002, 08:15 PM

Default RE: Satisfied extended NJ earn a buck.

NYorange may have a couple of good points but I'm not sure...I am told that 20-30 years ago a hunter could expect to see 50 deer because of clubs driving deer. now they say your lucky if you see 10 deer. The state and fish and game are still a bunch of crooks. The fees they charge are rediculous and no Sunday hunting. People have to work alot and barely have any time to hunt and they want us to pay out the rear end. The cost should be a third of what they want. It's called greed. It's only going to get worse. The gun clubs shoot everything and anything...1- 3 inch spike is all it takes, button bucks, small does you name it and they collect a few portable tree stands along the way.
Old 10-29-2002, 08:41 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-29-2002, 11:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

While I maybe the outcast, I have seen plenty of deer everyday here in burlington county the last couple weeks. Does all over the place and laying dead on the side of the roads. Plenty of deer here if you want any. Just walk in the woods about 200 yards and get up a tree and wait 5 minutes. I see about 5 to 15 deer in about a 2 hours of hunting. that is great to me. But I do agree we need to get a hold of it now before it goes too far.

I do hunt public land only lebanon state forest.

Brian

Old 10-31-2002, 12:00 PM
Fork Horn

I think a lot of guys would be lying if they said they would pass on a 180inch buck because they didn't meet the earn a buck rule. We all try to play by the rules, but even the guys who are hired to enforce the rules break them. Calling the guy a scumbag is a little much. Stupid, for having a big mouth is a little more accurate. I don't condone breaking the law, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't shoot a buck of a lifetime because of a silly earn a buck rule. Lucky for me I don't need to shoot a doe before I can shoot a buck in the zones I hunt.