Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA. >

MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

Old 03-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

buck, i am going to try and find out what that plant is, laural or whatever.when i first looked at picture ,after everyone said it was a cougar here in my area,i also never really looked at tail as much, only the color ,size etc. as for me seeing one in this SAME area, i did but without picture some will feel i did not.so, on it continues.i can say this, i am hearing of too many of us hunters seeing a cougar to not believe they are not seeing one. from 1965 to about 1993, i never heard of anyone local saying they saw a cougar here in clinton, potter, centre county.now, hunters are saying they are seeing cougars from their treestands hunting in archery season.most of sighting for whatever reason is in the aug to nov period and a lot are in treestands or while driving home on dirt mountain roads.very few saw any on public highways ,mostly mountain roads. strange.