Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA. >

MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

Old 02-15-2006, 09:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

hello all,the newspaper here has picture i wrote about on mountain lion here in pa.the paper is called,THE RECORD.IT IS LOCATED IN LOCK HAVEN,PA.the phone no.is 570-923-1500.this lion was seen in the pottersdale,pa.area which is close to keating, pa.this picture was taken last month.this is clinton county,wmu 2g.the picture in the record is to dark for me to put on here do to ink in the paper. they may have a web site or you could call and they will mail you a paper .paper is .60 cents.date is wed feb 15th. i reported seeing a mountain lion at POTTERSDALE, PA 15 years ago. i called the PGC and they said, no way, we dont believe you.for some reason PGC does not want anyone knowing these lions are here in pa. well, now the pictures are showing up and REAL GOOD CLEAR PICTURES TOO.its going to be hard for PGC to continue to deny that mountain lions are not here.pictures are coming in with dates on, the peoples names and locations .
Old 02-15-2006, 12:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

Do we seriously have to go through this again?
Old 02-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah! Why not? I find these threads interesting. There is only one answer to the question " Are there mountain lions in PA?" The answer is eitherYES or NO. We debate lots of things in these forums. As long as people debate and try to prove their point, in a civilized manner, more power to them.

When people resort to name calling and insults, then there is a problem. Hey, if there are pictures of mountain lions in PA, I'd like to see them or know where they are at. If someone isn't interested, don't click on the thread.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Come on NY, if you like talking about bigfoot, you gotta love this stuff too.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

We have a camp not far off the dirt (Keating Mt. Rd) linking Keating and Pottersdale in the Sproul which sounds like this Mt. Lion ground zero huh?

Cool.......here kitty kitty.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:31 PM

I can't find any newspaper named the Lock Haven Record. The local paper there is the Express. Could this be a trolling post? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:36 PM

I found the paper's website but they don't post articles.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.recordclct.com/

He was going to send me the picture he has but I've been too busy the last couple days.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

its called THE RECORD not the lock haven record.a lion expert has been interviewing people that saw lions here in pa.he will be at the UNIFIED SPORTSMEN OF PA. meeting at milesburg, pa. anyhow,it seems that the POTTERSDALE,PA. AREA is where they are getting most sighting ,also local hunters in renovo area saw a lion in bitumen,pa clinton county WHICH IS ONLY 5 MILES FROM KEATING OR LESS.reports are coming in from hyner,pa. also and cross forks, pa.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

matt pa. this is a big kitty, locals estimate that it is over 100 pds.picture is so good, its HUGE.WHAT A GREAT PICTURE.could this lion be over 15 years old, i think, because when i saw him he was only a little lion about 45 pds, i would guess in 1992 area of POTTERSDALE, PA.

Quick Reply: MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.