Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park? >

new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?

Old 01-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new jersey (monmouth couny parks)- thompson park?

if the riff raff can afford 10$ to buy a bottle of boones farm on the way to the stand i think they could afford 20$ for a permit so i dont think PAYING IS GOING TO FILTER OUT THE TRASH. i agree with BIGWAY about the numbers thing. im sure the state has a few biologists that we pay for already that they could come up with some kind of a number. this is just sound management practices. im just so against this paying crap when it comes to hunting. my grandfather who went through the depression and enjoyed days in the field without all the rip off permits. all i can say is i use to hunt allaire state park and never seen a park ranger or park employee in years of hunting. i was in the areas designated for hunting and never seen it patrolled and such. the same signs have been up for years SO KEEP ON PAYING IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER. i dont need to keep joining and laying out MY hard earned CASH to the organizations to enjoy my hunting privilage. i fight for my rights everyday by talking to non hunters and contacting my legislation on my own.i will also go on to say as hunters we are a dying breed. the youngsters today would rather have an ipod and latest video game. if you wanna save the hunting sports you need to get the youth fired up.instead my younger brother who is in college who loves to hunt cant afford the 200$ plus dollars in fees and permits to hunt the seasons and zones he likes.