Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 Redford Mi. Range Update >

Redford Mi. Range Update

Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Redford Mi. Range Update

Old 03-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Typical Buck

Default Redford Mi. Range Update

We are finally in the building, although they are still cleaning out therange of a couple machines and landscape equipment we now have keys and are updating the office area to code. The range should be emptied out this coming week and then we can powerwash and get the floor repainted.
I have turned in all necessary forms to Delta/McKenzie to become a retailer and should have a large order placed with them in the next week as well. In saying that if you need a target from them let me know and I will cut anyone from huntningnet a deal. We will also carry Delta trukey hunting products soon.
Also, we have been looking into retail for other archery equipment, i.e. arrows, shafts, different vanes and fletches, broadheads as well as 3D shooting accessories. We are not sure how long before we can have a pro shop. My experience in tuning and set up is limited so we would need to hire a tech.
Still, fingers crossed, am hoping to have our grand opening shoot on April 15th. Leagues will follow shortly therafter and trophy shoots every Sunday.
Old 03-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Redford Mi. Range Update

That's some good news BullRider , can't wait to get in there and get started