Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Range update!

Old 01-30-2007, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default Range update!

For those ofyou who have been following my posts. I have spoken with Pat at the IBO insurance. 100% going with them. There won't be any memberlists or waivers to be signed. The IBO helps you host shoots once a month and a yearly state qualifier. For the extra couple hundred it seems well worth it. My building will be totally emptied out and full possession by me the week of Feb. 19th. I have a lot to do to get it ready but, am not so stressed or worried about it anymore. The legal research is all done. I will be downtown Detroit next week filing for my DBA license and the rest is all done by phone from here.
I hope this turns out as great as I have visioned in my mind, maybe better. Imigination and passion can take you a long way in an indoor 3D range. I have decided to run a few 8 week short leagues upon opening to get in time with other ranges and will start summer leagues the week after the 4th of July. Leagues will run 12 weeks starting then. With enough participation there will be a December banquet/ Christmas party. My thoughts and ideas are endless..........
Feel free to give suggestions for success or opinions. Good or bad, all respected.

The Bullrider aka Jay
Old 01-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Range update!

Although you are too far away for me I want to wish you the best of luck.

My business experience sez to stay on top of things and try to predict anything and everything that can go wrong and have plans for them no matter how inconciquental they may seem. And don't give anything away.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:47 AM
Typical Buck

Already experiencing the Murphy's Law thing LOL. I am already a month behind due to some bonehead that won't pay his rent. Been 6 months now since the first judgement to get his stuff out. The courts finally have put a deadline on him. They say if he doesn't get his stuff out now its will be forfeited and we have the right to do with it what we want. I am kind of curious as to what I will do with 2 run down CNC lathes LOL!
Old 01-31-2007, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Best of luck to you my friend.