Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
 looking for hunting buddies in il >

looking for hunting buddies in il

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

looking for hunting buddies in il

Old 03-29-2006, 08:59 PM

Default RE: looking for hunting buddies in il

i do need a foid card. i do not bow hunt so i have to have one evn though i am in the military. i sent all the info they needed. and the state police said they never recieved it. i know they recieved it cause they cashed my check 5 days after i sent it. i told that guy this state does not beleieve in the right to bare arms and he said he wasn't going to discuss politics over the phone lol. i shouldn't have to have a foid card anyway i have the bill of right that tells me i can own a gun. i can't even buy or touch ammo here without it. trust me i have tried
Old 04-01-2006, 12:42 AM
RJH

I live 30 min south of chicago and started coyote hunting . why by the way are they dening you a foid card ?
Old 04-03-2006, 10:14 AM

they said i dind't have the proper documentation when i did. i sent everything in all stapled together. i know the recieved it cause they cashed my check. so i had to fax in the docs they were missing. so hopefully its straighten out. man would i love to to hunt some yotes. i have a new 17 i would liek to try out. maybe one day i can meet up with you rjh. my weekends are always free unless i am doing yard work or yard selling. that would be cool.
Old 10-18-2006, 11:59 AM
RJH

Hey sorry I have been over here for awhile yeah email me after deer season.