Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 C'meer Deer update >

C'meer Deer update

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

C'meer Deer update

Old 10-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Fork Horn

Default C'meer Deer update

well, i find myself in amazment the stuff worked for me. bought a 1 gallon bottle of the mixed powder an put it in a spot where the deer would have to really smell and look for it, they found it and it looked like a scrape where they cleaned it up. wasnt there to see it happen but the tracks tell the story. next i am trying a home made block of rolled oats, molassas, vanilla, and apple juice. will see what happens.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: C'meer Deer update

Atta Boy patches. I can't bait but even for patterning deer none of the stuff like that has ever worked for me. The only thing that ever gets their attention is apples. They even laugh at the corn. I just like to put stuff out prior to the season for the game cams. I gotta make sure there is nothing left when the season opens. In my statethe bait has to be gone 30 days prior to the opener. I might push that a little, but just not allowed to bait.
It must be pretty cool to have deer coming in on a regular basis to munch on corn or something.GOOD LUCK!!!