Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam - flash update - cust. service update - new cam update >

just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam - flash update - cust. service update - new cam update

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam - flash update - cust. service update - new cam update

Old 12-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam - flash update - cust. service update - new cam update

I finally got around to setting up my new Bushnell TS 1.3 MP cam. Set up was rather painless, however the battery installation was a bit difficult ("tight" fit & springs want to bend over). The actuall set up was fairly quick & easy. I really like the buckle on the strap. That makes attaching to a tree and adjusting extremely easy. All cams with straps should have a buckle. Makes it a "snap". (pun intended) Hope to have pictures to share soon.
Old 12-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam

doughboy,
i got the same camera. Got some good pics using flash and no flash. no flash pics were fair quality. Also got some 15 sec videos that were pretty cool. only down side is battery life stinks. cold weather kills'em
Old 01-01-2007, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

well, i'm not too impressed with the pics from my Bushnell cam. They are very blurry. You can see what is there but quality is not very good. am I doing something wrong? Additionally, it takes a pic avery 30 sec. I didn't see that there was a way to adjust that - is there a way?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

there is no way to speed up/slow down pic takiing that I know of. The only trouble i had when I first set this camera up is I had to set it lower than my old stealth cam.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam - flash update

well now it appears that the flash is poor on my cam also. my opinion of this cam is really going down

Old 01-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

just contacted Bushell customer service and they were very helpful. I can just send back the cam and they will fix/replace it. And they waived the $10 return shipping fee. Hopefully the next cam will work better.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:30 PM

doughboy-be sure to let us know if you like the new one, ive peen pondering the idea of that camera....
Old 02-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

well I just got my replacement back. I was pleasantly suprised to find that they upgraded me to the 2.1 MP model (11-9200). I can't wait to get it in action (actually can wait because I will probably wait until weather breaks and deer start hitting the food plot. Have to say the Bushnell customer service wasexcellent.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

well, I finally set up the new 2.1 mp Bushnell that the company sent me as a replacement. The picture quality is rather good. It has taken 80 pics in last 3 days. The flash range seems a bit limited (I may also have the cam tipped a bit too much downward).
Old 03-24-2007, 11:05 AM
Typical Buck

lets see some pics

Quick Reply: just set up my Bushnell 1.3 cam - flash update - cust. service update - new cam update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.