Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Crossbows
 Why do you use a crossbow? >

Why do you use a crossbow?

Community
Crossbows This is the place to discuss hunting with crossbows and crossbow equipment. This is NOT a crossbow debate forum.

Why do you use a crossbow?

Old 01-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Why do you use a crossbow?

Well said Thomas, that is what is commonly refered to as being over opinionated. It is perceived as unacceptable in groups of beings that acutally work and live together, commonly considered the human race. Although an opinion is ok the point is starting to feel more like a pointed wooden stake. And no you know who, it is not just an opinion been offered.
You, a bright young man have noticed that it seems like an arguement. It is not anymore because most of us are choosing to ignore it in hopes that it will go away. It is merely one sided blabbing.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have no idea what you said in the first part but, i just figured that i'd keep it simple instead of write out a half page post, i still got my point across i hope
Old 01-06-2007, 09:17 AM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Yes you did T-Man! I was just saying that there is an atempt to separate us rather than bring us together and no less from some one who is older from which we normally get responsiblity and leadership. We as human beings got here by working together as a group lead by elders who were supposed to hand down coheisive leadership.
You saw that there is a wrong desire to argue rather than discuss things. Arguing separates us and discussions bring us together. Many have just read the garbage and ignored it. The Squirrel decided to say something that was by comarison constructive.
Argue=bad=destroy/separate=you know who=make bad sayings

Discuss=good/work together=make better=The Squirrel=point out bad things=getting involved=leader some day if not arrested and incarcerated

Hehehehehe
Old 01-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: early in

Hey sproulman,anyone can use a CB during regular archery in Special Regs units in Pa.
true early, you can use it in gun season, i think here in wmu 2g BUT you cant use it in ARCHERY SEASON..i only agree with that because it does give some hunters a break that are tru;y disabled a chance to get a deer over others that use compound..

now, compound hunters want that stopped so they can use crossbow in wmu2g also..
Old 01-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

Up here in Ontario the weather has been so warm that pest like fly aren't going away. We are also seeing worms around too.[>:]
Old 01-06-2007, 07:12 PM

ROTFALMAO
Old 04-30-2007, 09:24 PM

i now have 17 screws in my neck so that takes alot of fun away when hunting but crossbow hunting gives me new life and feel im just one hunter who can say love wild life they are our gift
Old 05-01-2007, 09:19 AM

Torn rotator cuff, permanent disabiltity
Old 05-01-2007, 04:18 PM

I am disabled and for those who don't like it tuff stuff. I have a spinal cord tumor and use a crossbow with a cocking devise. before MY problem I used a compound and there was controversy over those. There will always be people who have a problem with people using what they (the critics) consider different. and yes there are people who claim to be disabled to work the system just like there are people who are on welfare because they don't want to work. this cause many to use broad sweeping statements that are hurtful and mean spirited to those that truly need these services. The bottom line is base your statements about individuals that YOU know and YOU truly know ALL about what is going on in their situation. If it doe's not effect you in any way then SHUT UP and mind your own business!
Old 05-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Typical Buck

I use a crossbow because I love the way they look! I have always had a fasination with archery and this was a great was to get my feet wet in the sport.
Seems to me that crossbow people have level heads, that says a lot about the sport.

Quick Reply: Why do you use a crossbow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.