Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 whats up with woman >

whats up with woman

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whats up with woman

Old 01-25-2005, 02:00 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: whats up with woman

ORIGINAL: luknikk

LMFAO was going to ask how much he paid you for that line of crap!
Deerseason Widow
oops. Guess I won't be getting that check?

Oh well, that's the best I've got.

Dump her.
Old 01-25-2005, 04:57 AM

KODIAC, at least someone see's it my way.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: messenger516

KODIAC, at least someone see's it my way.

i see what you are saying.......i really would have issues with my husband if he decided what my plans were....i would definately consider his feelings, but i would probably go anyway...i work my butt off to have the things i have and to be able to do what i love....if i was made to choose, i would choose hunting, i hate to say it, but hunting has brought me more happiness than the hubby has....now if he wants to go, i might let him go with, but if he flat out told me no i couldnt go because he wanted to go to a friends house.......sorry, you know where to find me......like i said in my previous post, i'm really happy he hunts too and that he's secure enough in our relationnship where we can do what we both want and we'll meet in the middle later, after the hunts.........
Old 01-25-2005, 09:49 AM
Fork Horn

ELKINMTCWB hit it right on the head, people get married way too fast before they realize what they have done, or what they have in common. You should seek out someone who can either tolerate (or enjoy) hunting and the outdoors, unless of course you're already married, then you have some tough decisions ahead of you.

Our minds get clouded by love (and/or sex) until the skies clear and then realize what happened, if you have the choice if you are not married yet, then do some serious thinking, now is the time, not later.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:53 AM

I feel for you. Mine knows. I hunted deer before her and will after her. She gets a little grouchy toward the end of the season (3 months) but says virtually nothing to me, to her friends is a diffrent story though.lol

If she won't accept that you hunt, move on. There are others that will. And a rare few who will hunt along with you.