Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 whats up with woman >

whats up with woman

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whats up with woman

Old 01-23-2005, 12:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: whats up with woman

I started dating my wife at an early age and trained her properly.[8D][8D]

It's all about balance.
Old 01-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

I dont get any flack from my wife at all about all the time I spend hunting, even tho its probably not half as much time as some of you spend. When we moved in together, I had a race car and that thing was my life, after a couple of years, I decided that it just didnt fit into our life very well, she was always grumpy when I had to work on it al week, and go to the track on tthe weekends, so I decided to sell the car and everything else I had to go with it, ( and yes, I regret it to this day) she knows that I kindof blamed her for me getting out of racing, I just got sick of her being grumpy all of the time. Anyways, right after I sold it I really got into bow hunting big time. So, long story short, I dnt think she wants to get on me too much about it.And I love her to death for that.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

mine can't wait for me to go out and get a deer....lol...................bob
Old 01-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

mine can't wait for me to go out and get a deer....
You might want to back track and find out why.[8D]
Old 01-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: luknikk

As Luknikk's wife, let me tell you....We have freaking lives too; that don't revolve around deer! Example: I'm trying to finish nursing school and it'd be nice to be able to study without all the kids in my hair because the old man has to be out hunting deer. Or maybe we'd like to go out to dinner, but he's too tired... I mean, he did sit in a tree all day and do nothing but look for deer; not clean house, take care of kids, do laundry, try to study for an exam or anything fun like that. But some of you guys are worse with deerhunting than you are with football. Did you guys ever think if the gals got as much attention as you give the deer....relationships would NEVER have any problems? That's just a woman's point of view gentlemen...take it for what it's worth.
Deerseason Widow
luknik always did say what a beuatiful understanding woman he got. He is indeed just as lucky as he is constantly bragging about. Many times he's mentioned how he feels a little guilty about the time he is away hunting and just how much it makes him desire his lovely wife that much more and can hardly wait to return to her loving and understanding arms.

I'm sure he only hunts as a way to pass the time away so that he can appreciate you that much more upon his return.

Luk, ya still got the address?
I'll be looking for that check soon.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: messenger516

does your woman get on your back about deerseason cause you dont spend any time at home? i love my girl but im sorry hon, but deer are more important. Why cant they just understand?
Dump her.
Old 01-23-2005, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: messenger516

Wait a minute let me refraze, October she's understanding, november she gets annoyed, by december she is screaming im still hunting. i've taking her plenty of times and i enjoy sharing it with her but she gets too cold after the first three weeks and doesnt wanna go anymore so that means i cant go.

Make sure she's got the house cleaned up by Thanksgiving and dump her before Christmas.
Old 01-23-2005, 08:34 PM

LMFAO was going to ask how much he paid you for that line of crap!
Deerseason Widow
Old 01-23-2005, 09:10 PM

You guys otta be ashamed. tsk tsk tsk
Just to let you know that I let ABM think he is in control when it comes to his hunting. HEE HEE If you noticed I said the word think. I really don't mind when ABM goes hunting. Because While he is hunting Thats when my SHOPPING SEASON BEGINS. I remind him that a women has her needs to. My favorite place to shop is SAKS Fith Avenue Macy's and the mother of all stores NORDSRTOMS AND WILLIAMS SONOMA. So Women lets not fret over our husbands hungups with hunting. We have our hunting season too. By the way Nordstroms half yearly sale is always in July. Also this is the time to go to the spa and have that wonderfull massage that sven or some tall muscular good looking masuse will give you. Trust me hubby will think twice about hunting then. Cuase some other man has made you feel good maybe not as good as your husband but honey you will feel good. If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to post them here.
Arcticbowwife
Old 01-24-2005, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow....those replys are priceless........i just thank God that we both hunt, it's a lil more expensive, but well worth the sanity.....the roles were reversed at one time.....he was the one always stayin' home with the girls,he only fussed a couple of times, i'd take a weekend off to let him have one and then it'd be back to me hunting more.......he's not as motivated as i am, but now that the girls are old enough to take a few hours by themselves, i see him going a lil more.....he likes to tinker on things around the house/yard, so he doesnt mind ......i on the other hand , if i couldnt go hunting as much as i could,well, i hate to say it, but it just wouldnt work......i would be just miserable and if i am miserable, the hubby will be too, lol.,so we both basically do what we want and we meet in the middle for that quality time.....i have my life , he has his, and then we have OUR life, it works........trust has alot to do with it too, you have to be able to trust your partner when they are away from you.......even though i am hunting , he knows guys are always hitting on me, but he also knows that i wont let any of close to me or my hunting areas, lol.......i know he loves me and i can sit in the woods for days and not have to worry about him strayin'.....i wish y'all luck for sure.......

Quick Reply: whats up with woman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.