Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 whats up with woman >

whats up with woman

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whats up with woman

Old 01-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: whats up with woman

If my wife did not like to hunt and fish I would not be with her.I beleave you should find some one that likes the things you do. There is many worse things to look for in a lady than some way to spend time with them.

I can tell you from most of the guys I know they fight like cats and dogs at hunting time :}
Wife and I will hear about it every year.Most people get maried way to fast they do not spend any time with there to be wife when they are doing things they like to do seprate just all the hugs and kisses [this is good to]. People need to spend time showing there love ones what they like to do.

I have been maired for 7 years but have been with my lady for 15 total.
Old 01-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Typical Buck

As Luknikk's wife
Did you guys ever think if the gals got as much attention as you give the deer....relationships would NEVER have any problems?
Sure, It's all about you alland the attention you get

That's just a woman's point of view gentlemen...take it for what it's worth.
The key here is [a womans] when actually it should be [one womans]

Besides that, YOU GO GIRL! Get that education, Knowledge is real power.
When you get it and double your husbands income, thats when you really have him, making him get written permission from you to hunt.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:13 PM

hay timbercreek get your wife a mossberg 500 20 gauge. to start out its a great gun for deer. i shot my first deer 3 seasons ago with one through the y of 2 trees running at 10 yards. and it dosnt kick that bad
Old 01-22-2005, 11:33 PM

what i have learned over the years is that with her busy schedule my wife has very little time to herself so alot of the time i take the kids with me and she loves it. And the real kicker is i have found that i enjoy hunting more with my kids than without them. but i will have to admitt it was a little hard to accept the fact that my nine year old daughter may have become a better hunter than her daddy , o well all i can say is thank God for kids.
Old 01-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

DUMP HER
Old 01-23-2005, 12:35 AM

MY WIFE , LOVES WHEN I GO HUNTING BUT SUNDAYS ARE FAMILY DAYS WHICH DOESNT BOTHER ME ONE BIT,CAUSE I INJOY BEING WITH THEM , AND SHE KNOWS HOW MUCH HUNTING MEANS TO ME, BOUGHT ME A BRAND NEW M/L FOR CHIRSTMAS AND SHES LETING ME GO ON A HUNT IN FEB, ON NANTUCKET ISLAND, SHE LOVES TO MAKE ME HAPPY AND SHE KNOWS HUNTING IS APART OF MY LIFE AND THATS WHY I MARRIED HER!
Old 01-23-2005, 07:31 AM

I Have to agree with what has already been mentioned, if you love your wife, there would be no doubt that she would come first. With that being said she should understand your desire to hunt as much as you can. My wife doesn't say to much about my hunting but at the end of season you can see the relief on her face. Spend some "quality time" (I have heard this term many many times) and then maybe your huntig in Dec. will be a little easier. You just have to juggle the two.
Old 01-23-2005, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow this here is a subject that hits home. My X wife left me because she said that I spent to much time with my hunting,fishing, and raceing. The really odd thing is that up untill she started having her fling she did it all with me. She had her own bow,rifle, and fishing rods. So lets see here. If she is bitchin becaause you are doing this stuff you have to ask yourself what is more inportant and what have ya been doing longer. If you were hunting like a fool when ya met her you really have any ground to stand on. And visaversa. Now i have one that understands i do what i want when i want (within reason) and we get along just fine.
Old 01-23-2005, 11:46 AM

How'd you get in here? You know the secret handshake or something?

LMAO!!!
Old 01-23-2005, 12:00 PM

By the time archery season rolls around, my wife is so tired of hearing about strategy, arrow flight, camo, scent control, and watching countless Monster bucks and road trips movies that if I didn't go out, she would put me on a plane to,..............oh, I don't know...........China perhaps.

Quick Reply: whats up with woman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.