Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Problem tuned blessing but I need help. >

Problem tuned blessing but I need help.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Problem tuned blessing but I need help.

Old 08-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Problem tuned blessing but I need help.

I'm glad the pic worked... kinda hard to explain without "seeing" that long description. I'm certain if you use the 4 point anchor / reference method outline above, you'll be smashing nocks in no time.

To answer shishkabob, nope, that's not a MQ1. That's a Mathews Conquest. Long draw archer = long axle to axle bow. The published ATA for the Conquest was 41" in 1998... mine set up for me is about 40.5". So, does that mean I got no style?

I sure won't contradict Deer902. Those no-peep products are said to work very well. I know some that use them and they love 'em. For me, that's just something else to bolt on. No offense, but just can't see the need when my groups often damage the previous arrow launched. I shot the group above just for a pic post. I normally shoot each arrow at its own dot. It's just cheaper that way.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:03 PM

Default RE: Problem tuned blessing but I need help.

I was looking at the No-peep web sight and they look prety good. They also sell blems which are just not as perty as the others for reduced cost. I'll try without and if I need it I'll pick one up. I'm a good shot with close groups as long as I have a solid sight set up. I have about 4 weeks left so I'll be busting it trying to get ready.