Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 anyone know how much a ready to shoot bowtech mighty mite would cost me???????? >

anyone know how much a ready to shoot bowtech mighty mite would cost me????????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

anyone know how much a ready to shoot bowtech mighty mite would cost me????????

Old 08-06-2004, 09:10 PM

Default anyone know how much a ready to shoot bowtech mighty mite would cost me????????

i might purchase one but i need to know how much i need to save up to buy this sweet shooter.........

shootr
Old 08-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: anyone know how much a ready to shoot bowtech mighty mite would cost me????????

used on e-bay about $375 to $500.

Good Luck!
Old 08-07-2004, 01:08 PM

Default RE: anyone know how much a ready to shoot bowtech mighty mite would cost me????????

Well, that would depend on where you get it and what you want to do to it. Mine was 569 without tax in MI. I think when I walked out the door it was around 650 or so and all I got was a stabilizer and quick disconnect. When you figure in rest, sights, and arrows the price will go up a fair amount. How much will depened on what you want to spend setting it up. You could spend as much as the bow cost if you wanted to. $100 bucks for a rest, $100-130 for sights, and another $100 or so for a dozen good arrows. That doesn't even include a target and broad heads if you need them. That's top of the line stuff though, you could go cheaper for sure. like 30 bucks for a sight, 20 to 50 bucks for a prong rest, and 50 or 60 bucks for arrows. Mine the way it sits right now has around $450 bucks worth of accessories on it, not including arrows. That's the drop a way rest, simms products, stabilizer, No Peep and sight.

If you don't have anything, figure on a around a grand if you want to get really good stuff for it. I just got the bow because I had pretty much everything else laying around.

Great bow by the way, I love it. I got a new mighty might VFT. It's very effecient, even at lower draw lengths and weights.

Paul