Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 bowtech mighty mite >

bowtech mighty mite

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

bowtech mighty mite

Old 06-03-2004, 12:35 PM

Default bowtech mighty mite

This is the frist week i have really shot this bow
Old 06-03-2004, 12:36 PM

Default RE: bowtech mighty mite

And it is very very accurate for a short bow.. Does anybody else have this bow and how do you like it
Old 06-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have one and am impressed with its shootability despite its short axle to axle length. This is one of those short bows that goes against the grain of traditional thinking. It will be my hunting bow come this fall.
Old 06-03-2004, 02:46 PM

I had an 03 that I just sold not too long ago. I relly like it and don't have a bad word to say about it. Very accurate and much more stable than you'd think for a bow it's size. Only reason I sold was a buddy really wanted it and I was hankerin' for a Dually. I still see the bow although seeing someone else shoot it now is like seeing your ex girlfriend with her new boyfriend He let's me shoot it still though
Old 06-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's pretty decent of him Trushot ,haha I know how you feel when you let something go and were unsure on whether to do it or not .But now you got a new bow and all is forgotten till you see your buddy haha.

nubo
Old 06-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have an 04 MM. It is a great shooter and super quiet. Although my 3d scores dropped with it from a 301 average (30 targets 11 point max) shot with my extreme the first 5 weeks of the league to a 298 over the past 3 weeks. I have shot two 290's and a 288 with it so far[]

I am unsure of our future together[&o]. Either I start shooting some higher scores or I may be looking harder at a pat or pro 40 sc or dually. We will try our best to work it out though.

But I am still in first place in my hunter class (35 yard max) out of 28 shooters with only 2 weeks to go so its all still good

He is a pic of us trying to work out our differences. Wish us the best of luck, not so much for us, but for the arrows sake. It sure is a lonely and clod arrow bucket they will all be retired to if things dont change

Old 06-04-2004, 04:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Dude, you have some issues.

Old 06-04-2004, 09:08 AM

I have a 2004 MM VFT and it will be my main bow come hunting season. I LOVE the back wall, but my accuracy is not as good as it could be (I'll be getting a MZE rest soon for it to see if that helps). Seems like the bow could use a tad more weight, but it is fast and quiet. I call it my pocket rocket - at 29" DL and 65 lbs DW, it zips my 375g arrows at 309 fps. 79 lbs of KE is plenty, and at 65 lbs, it feels like I'm drawing back about 55. Definitly a bow worth consideration.
Old 06-05-2004, 05:24 AM

REALLY ???,,29" 65,,,375 =309,,That seems a bit HIGH.I know that bow is fast,but for 29" and 65 lbs.DAMN that smokes[:-]
Old 06-05-2004, 09:06 AM

I know! In all fairness though, the chronograph I use is the arrowspeed radarchron - it's accuracy is + or - 2%, so it could be up to 6 fps slower than it reads. The bow only maxes out at 65 lbs. Makes me wonder what the bow is actually capable of. My hunting weight will be 60 lbs DW - still plenty enough KE at 294 fps, and it draws so effortlessly at that weight. One of the other guys in my neighborhood bought one the same day as I did - he can only get about 292 with his (350g arrow), his bow maxes out at 68 lbs, but he has a 27.5" draw.

Quick Reply: bowtech mighty mite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.