Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 bowtech mighty mite >

bowtech mighty mite

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

bowtech mighty mite

Old 11-22-2004, 03:14 PM

Default bowtech mighty mite

hey gang i finally got the m/m today.....set it up(not fine tuned) and had to play
this thing is awsomeeee.........smooth fast quiet i am extremley impressed
a whole lot diff from my old jennings buckmaster
outta my first 5 shots 2 were touching ....only at 15 yards but hey i didnt even sight it in yet
i'll chronograph it tomorrow (glad i took the day off)and post results

c-ya's later

otto
Old 11-22-2004, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: bowtech mighty mite

Oh definetly the Jenning's and the Bowtech are nothing alike ,Your gonna love the MM it's an awsome bow it's fast and smooth nice to handle and one of the best on the market today .What's better than that is the price you paid for it ,What a great deal .I'll garauntee you'll not be dissapointed in this bow and you'll be lucky to pry it from your hands at the supper table .

nubo

I bought the
BowTech Patriot Dually 04
Spott Hogg Real Deal for 3 D
Impact Archery Cosmic for hunting
Muzzy Zero Effect arrow rest
Stealth 6" stabilizer
Simm's Enhancer, for the rear of the riser
Fletcher Tubeless peep
Goldtip 3555's 3Dpro's
Montec G5's 100gr

This is one awsome bow ,you want to talk about smoking being bad for your health ,then take this bow for a ride.Send me your e-mail and I'll send you a pic .

nubo

[email protected]
Old 11-22-2004, 06:20 PM

so far i am happy with it
i'm sure i will be for years to come
yea i paid $420 shipped...........what does this bow usually go for?

otto
Old 11-22-2004, 06:36 PM

I paid $569 before taxes for mine bare at a local shop in southern MI. So I would say you got a pretty good deal. Except for support and service.

I love mine as well. Here are a few tips. These bows love Simms technology! I know it has dampners on it, but put limb savers on it any way, they help. I just moved my bowtech vibra block thingies to the middle of the limbs and put limb savers near the limb tips.

I also installed the PSE NV system on the limbs because I had a set on my old bow, I just switched them is all. They made a noticable difference as well. I also have the enhancer 2000 stabilizer with a carbon impact gel filled stab screwed into that. Works awsome, doesn't budge when I shoot it and is very quiet.

Good luck, I'm sure you will like your new toy, I love mine.

Paul
Old 11-22-2004, 06:47 PM

what do you mean except for tech support?............i got it brand new warrenty card and all
yea i got the limb savers on and was wondering which stabilizer to get ..now i know ty

otto
Old 11-22-2004, 07:03 PM

Only that if you ordered from a place like hunters friend or something you don't have a local shop for support or service is all. Sometimes there are perks and benifets to paying a little extra at a local shop vrs ordering a bow off the net. Like when you need something done to it or if you need help setting it up.

I am sure Bowtech will stand behind it if you have a problem, but where will you have the work done? Do you have to mail it to them or what? And what happens when the string and cable needs replaced (yearly in most cases). If you don't know how to do it yourself you will have to take it somewhere.

If you are a decent mechanic and can work on the bow yourself and understand how this cam system works then you don't need them for anything I guess.

I mean if you really wanted a bowtech and no one around you sold them, then you did what you had to do. I like mine, but I did get to shoot it first before I bought it. If I could have gotten mine for 400 some bucks though I would have done the same thing you did.

Paul
Old 11-22-2004, 07:11 PM

see what your sayin...........yea my local shop is good whether i got it there or not
i try to do all my own stuff anyway but i have in the past brought my bows there and they treated me well..........plus i get all my arrows and accessories there
i cant wait to start hunting w/ this bow....i just may put it under my pillow tonight haha

otto
Old 11-22-2004, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bayfire !

Check out the Stealth stabilizer ,there's lot's of guy's on this forum who use them and they're a great stabilizer .I have one on my dually and can't speak more highly about them.
Jerry is a great guy and can build you a custom stabilizer to your liking and will have it delivered quickly. It's no more expensive than any of the other's.Check them out and let me know what you think.

www.stealtharchery.com

nubo
Old 11-23-2004, 05:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congratulations on the new bow. The Mighty Mite is probably the best short axle to axle length bow that I have ever owned (it even surpasses the Hoyt Havoc I have always been so fond of). I think this year though I am going to have to take a whirl with either the new Defender, Justice or maybe one of those new Diamond models....probably the Triumph.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:43 AM

ok chrono'd it............on average it shoots 294........w/ a few 297's
28" draw.beman ics 400's and a whisker bisket rest
not bad at all......

otto

Quick Reply: bowtech mighty mite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.