Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Trophy Ridge Sights >

Trophy Ridge Sights

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trophy Ridge Sights

Old 04-11-2004, 08:14 PM

Default Trophy Ridge Sights

Does anyone have the new Trophy Ridge Flatliner sight? If so how do you like this sight, I was thinking of getting one and dont know if Ill like the vertical pin allignment.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Sights

I have a flatliner,really like the vertical pins, I bought a copper john just to try it,
didnt like horizontal sights anymore so I took it back and put a flat liner back on.
You can buy the orange ring, level, and light that sits on top latter if you so desire.
I will never shoot a horizontal sight again.
Old 04-12-2004, 06:28 AM

I've got one and love it. It is ridiculously easy to adjust and the vertical pins don't block the target. All the fiber makes it glow like a Christmas tree.
Old 04-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Trophy Ridge ViPin sights are awesome and once you get used to 'em you'll wonder WHY you used cluttered horizontal sights for so long. As easy to adjust and set-up as anythng you've ever seen. Check 'em out.

Old 04-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I put one on last fall and just love it. My kid tried it and liked it so much he went and got one for himself. That's alot of money for a 16 year old. He just installed it over the weekend and he sited it in himself. We both really like the extra visibility we seem to have with the vertical pins. Give them a shot, you won't be disapointed.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:24 AM

I love my Trophy Ridge sights, the Micro Matrix with 5 pins & the new Mantis with V-Drive are my 2 top choices!

Add the blue LED light & a glow ring and you are set! It takes a little shooting to get used to the vertical inline pins but in the end it is well worth it. The field of view for hunting is simply awsome!