Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Trophy Ridge Sights-- Anyone use it? >

Trophy Ridge Sights-- Anyone use it?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trophy Ridge Sights-- Anyone use it?

Old 02-02-2002, 10:33 PM

Default Trophy Ridge Sights-- Anyone use it?

I was at the local proshop the other day and was looking at the Trophy Ridge 5 pin sight. It look nice, and no tools to use to adjust, lights up nice also. I am using the Cobra Ascent 5 pin now, its nice, but the pin placement on Trophy Ridge has my curiousity up a bit.... anyone have any comments?
Old 02-03-2002, 09:16 AM

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Sights-- Anyone use it?

i went to a new setup this year. i had the old crosshair sights and i loved them , then i went to the local shop and found the flatliner extreme on the pros bow. i could not believe how much the sight pins light up. i took the bow outside at night and i could have shot anything i wanted . i have mine set up now and think it is the best. spendy but worth every cent.
Old 02-03-2002, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

I love this unique sighting sytem.I shot the Flatliner Extreme last season before switching to the Matrix in December.Realize that the new Matrix was voted the #1 product at the A.M.O. Show.I think that proves that this innovative sighting system works as advertised.From the pin brightness to the no tools adjustments this sight has it all.The new Matrix features a total camo finish,Dual Vibration Dampening system that soaks up to 30% of the vibes,and the Nitro light source that makes sure you can always see your pins.I found the Nitro system especially usefull in my Double Bull T5 blind,where the new black backing makes it awfully dark before the end of shooting time.Ya better pick this one up.

Edited by - IL-Cornfed on 02/03/2002 10:47:54
Old 02-03-2002, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'll give ya a hint...dont buy there, you can find things much cheaper on the internet! Sorry I still cant figure with paying 5 bucks a tube of glue just because they have it when I can run over to freddies and by the exact same tube for 2! Kinda has bothered me for awhile but I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do right!
Old 02-03-2002, 10:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

I use the 5 pin flatliner and will recomend them to anyone
I just love mine
have a look on ebay for them thats where I got mine
Old 02-03-2002, 11:44 AM

I sold quite a few of these sights at the shop this year. 75% of the people were well satisfied. Their great at finding your target quickly but a few customers complained with the bright pins in the center it made it a little blurry in bright light or low light. So I was curious and let one customer trade them for a different sight and gave them a try for myself. I loved the thought of the sight area being so open left and right, but I could tell a little blurring from the overlapping pins. It may be something you just need to get use to, I just shot them a few shots to give them a try. But most customers praise them. 3 pin for around 50 and 5 pin around 60 would probably be worth a try if you like that set up. Just my experience
Old 02-03-2002, 12:07 PM
Fork Horn

gotta, thanks for the input, ive been looking at this site cause the pins can be put clocer than the site im using now.i have 3 pins and there set for 20-35-50 problem is the 20-50 pins are touching eachother and im shooting about 8 inches hight at 50yds. im thinking this site would cure this problem and give me 2 more pins for 75 and 100yds.sounds like one could get used to this site.
again thanks.
Ron
Old 02-03-2002, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one on each of my bows love em you
will not be sorry!!
Old 02-03-2002, 01:25 PM

I'm thinking of trying the hind sight with it. has anyone done this yet?

Edited by - Bo539 on 02/03/2002 14:26:35
Old 02-03-2002, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ron...you have to be Joking!!!

Quick Reply: Trophy Ridge Sights-- Anyone use it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.