Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED*** >

A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***

Old 05-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A prayer request and an Andrew update

Excellent, so glad to hear! Be well Tony and Levi and all!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey there Tony...
Maybe you can tell me all about it Thursday???
Check your PM from the other site and let me know...
Thanks!

Bring Levi along if he's up to it?
Old 06-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tony,
My little girl was asking the other night after prayers how this little guy is doing and when she can stop praying for him. So I just wondered how the little guy is doing and if he's clear enough she can take him off her list. Once we believe someone is fully healed, like the minister that baptized her sister, wejust make an occasional mention.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

It would be nice to hear an update! Come on Tony! I have been planning on digging this thread up but the days have been too short.

Dan
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry guys .... prayer is still VERY much needed He has CMV ... Here are the last few updates from his parents ..

I will find out today if they admitted him last night .....

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:44 PM
It has been a whole week since I've written in this journal, sorry, it has been a busy week! Levi has been sick, fevers, nausea, everything. Well a new test for CMV came back positive, and we are now being treated for that. He has a rash from one of the previous meds he was on. There are alot of things that we have to do before Monday & there are alot of things that we don't want to happen like fever the counts drop on the medication he is now on so that could cause complications. He doesn't really want to stay at the hospital. I'll update as soon as I can.[/align][/align][/align]
Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:37 AM
Praise the Lord! There are no infections in the line. We got negative results on the CMv test, which is great! But we still don't know why his counts dropped. He has been on antibiotics and his stomach hurts alot. This makes it difficult to take the five billion pills he needs to trake everyday. I feel like all I ever say is "Levi drink," or "Levi take your pills." We go back to Roswell on Tuesday maybe his counts will be back up and we could move on from there.
Today is day 50![/align][/align]
Old 06-02-2009, 05:11 AM
Fork Horn

Thoughts and prayers are with Levi and his family.....
Old 06-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

Friday, June 5, 2009 11:59 AM, CDT

Thanks for your prayers, another week has gone by and we have only been to the hospital for medicine and bloodwork and check-ups. We don't mind visiting, just don't want to spend the night! We have another week of this iv medication, it's twice a day. Then it will come down to once a day. Levi is not eating real well, but it has increased some. At least he's back to reading cook books and planning things he wants to cook. Pretty soon school will be over, then Anna will be home so he won't be alone so much. We have been playing alot of board games, maybe he'll be up for some 'four square' next week.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the updates Tony!

Our thoughts and prayers will continue for Levi!

Dan
Old 06-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

Time will heal and our thoughts are still with the big guy.
Be well!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

The latest ............

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:47 AM, CDT

Well, I am definately looking forward to going down to one IV a day! Levi has been eating slightly better ( he will eat if I tell him to), drinking is going much better also.
Newproblem- the outside stitching let go yesterday on Levi's central line. I don't know what they will do, if anything about it. It does make me (more than usual) nervous. We need a line for at least a few more weeks, and I would hate to have him get surgery to have it removed & something else put in when we are so close to being done. we go to Roswell tomorrow, I guess we'll find out then.
We are on day 68! Hopefully he will be able to stop the medications after his 100 days. Some people take longer. the medication he is on for CMV has dropped his counts some. They told us this would happen. the recovery for CMV is a long process when your immune system has been compromised. The doctor told me they need to treat it for at least another month, or as long as his immune system is low so that there will not be a reaccurance. He is on many other meds for the BMT, some upset his stomach. I hope he will be done with them soon.
Please be in prayer about his line and I will try to update this after I speak to his doctors tomorrow.

Quick Reply: A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.