HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A prayer request for Levi .... ***UPDATED***
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
PreacherTony
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A prayer request and an Andrew update

Sorry guys .... prayer is still VERY much needed He has CMV ... Here are the last few updates from his parents ..

I will find out today if they admitted him last night .....

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:44 PM
It has been a whole week since I've written in this journal, sorry, it has been a busy week! Levi has been sick, fevers, nausea, everything. Well a new test for CMV came back positive, and we are now being treated for that. He has a rash from one of the previous meds he was on. There are alot of things that we have to do before Monday & there are alot of things that we don't want to happen like fever the counts drop on the medication he is now on so that could cause complications. He doesn't really want to stay at the hospital. I'll update as soon as I can.[/align][/align][/align]
Saturday, May 23, 2009 8:37 AM
Praise the Lord! There are no infections in the line. We got negative results on the CMv test, which is great! But we still don't know why his counts dropped. He has been on antibiotics and his stomach hurts alot. This makes it difficult to take the five billion pills he needs to trake everyday. I feel like all I ever say is "Levi drink," or "Levi take your pills." We go back to Roswell on Tuesday maybe his counts will be back up and we could move on from there.
Today is day 50![/align][/align]