Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 October's Mini-Rut!!?? >

October's Mini-Rut!!??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

October's Mini-Rut!!??

Old 12-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: October's Mini-Rut!!??

ORIGINAL: davidmil

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

ORIGINAL: davidmil

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

It is a biological fact that whitetail does come into their first "false" estrous cycle about a month (or more sometimes) before the real one.. so to speak.

Not to mention mother natures plan to stagger newborns over several weeks or months to ensure survival of the species.

What can I say.. I read alot.
But when we get into magazines and deadlines and trying to become the next great shocking writer...... just because we read it doesn't make it so or of enough significance to matter.
Gimme a break.

Your like that old guy who thinks he knows everything and talks about how his generation was the greatest all the time.

Your generation probably wrote it.

And the mother nature part.. thats called common sense.
Who peed in your beer. What did I say that you find so offensive or is it just personnal. Where was I suggesting my generation is the best. You read a lot between the lines.

guy who thinks he knows everything and talks
I thought that was your line. The statement about meeting deadlines and there being a lot of info published that is simply NOT true is a fact. Others on here have expressed my same thoughts on this subject yet you felt a need to personnally attack me. Get over it.
I'm sorry Mr Mil.. when I re-read what I wrote I could see how you would take it that way.

What I said was in good jest.. I just forgot to add smilies before I left. I'm not in front of a PC all day.. my bad.

It was really just some humor towards your outlook and nothing more.

But just a mental note to ya Mr Mil.. I NEVER backed the author GregH read the article by. I simply noted the fact that does do go into an early estrous prior to their real one.

And I do think it would be a poor choice to hunt the "mini-rut". But I never said anything about that til now.

I still love your ways..

Word my brothers and sisters.