Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 So you'll pay $2 Grand+......... >

So you'll pay $2 Grand+.........

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So you'll pay $2 Grand+.........

Old 11-24-2008, 10:52 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: So you'll pay $2 Grand+.........

ORIGINAL: gutshot

If you're talking about the hunting in Africa thread it's just that Africa has never appealed to me. Now if it was New Zealand for red stag or something like that I'm all in.
Red stag would be fun. Africa never has appealed to me either.

Tim
Old 11-24-2008, 11:00 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

ORIGINAL: NY/Al

These threads are getting really annoying....[&:]
Oh just wait.. in about 6 weeks when all the seasons start to end.. it gets REAL interesting in here.

Lots of drama. Funny stuff is coming our way.

Can't wait to see who's on who this year. (not sexually off course).
Why wait for the end of season. You loser !![8D]

Tim
Old 11-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jeff, I agree with you 100%. I honestly doubtwould spend25% ofthe time and moneyhunting whitetails as I currently do if my two kids didn't love to go hunting so much. I can honestly say that I get bored to tears and so incredibly frustrated sitting in a climbing treestand for hours on end waiting for a deer to walk past so I can shoot it.

IfI were able to afford to hunt other American species of big game like moose, muskox, bison, grizzly, etc...and animals abroad like Cape buffalo, red stag, kudu, marco polo sheep, ibex, etc... I would completelyforget about whitetails for ever. White tail deer just bore me to death.

It'sthe same assome people never wanting to venture out of their home state to see things like the Rocky Mountains, the Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone, etc...
Old 11-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

Jeff, I agree with you 100%. I honestly doubtwould spend25% ofthe time and moneyhunting whitetails as I currently do if my two kids didn't love to go hunting so much. I can honestly say that I get bored to tears and so incredibly frustrated sitting in a climbing treestand for hours on end waiting for a deer to walk past so I can shoot it.

IfI were able to afford to hunt other American species of big game like moose, muskox, bison, grizzly, etc...and animals abroad like Cape buffalo, red stag, kudu, marco polo sheep, ibex, etc... I would completelyforget about whitetails for ever. White tail deer just bore me to death.

It'sthe same assome people never wanting to venture out of their home state to see things like the Rocky Mountains, the Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, Yellowstone, etc...
Hold up now bigbulls, I have seen the Grand Canyon, its a big hole in the ground that goes for miles, and I was not impressed!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

The way I look at it, It's a hunting Vacation! Can't wait for the next one. Maybe next year for my 50 birthday gift to me

Hatchet Jack