Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Grand Forks?

Old 01-24-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Grand Forks?

Hey folks, I am in Brandon, Manitoba at the moment and was thinking of heading down to the Cabelas in Grand Forks on the weekend.I have never been to Grand forks or even nd/mn before so i was wondering what all a guy should check out. What other hunting shops in grand forks are good? Anything else that would catch my interest etc. I will be going by myself most likely for 2 days. Taking suggestions.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Grand Forks?

Not sure if this is the same for Canadians. But for us we need a passport to cross the border. Our wonderful politicians at work making life safer. LOL
Old 01-24-2007, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: WWhunter

Not sure if this is the same for Canadians. But for us we need a passport to cross the border. Our wonderful politicians at work making life safer. LOL
I checked that out the other day. I do not need a passport at this time unless i am flying. I can get in and out without it as long as i am driving. As of Jan23 07you need one to fly, and as of Jan 08 you will need one for vehicle entry also.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unless theUND has a hockey game, there isnt jack chit in GF to do. Sorry man.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:57 PM

The Cabelas in GF is small. Not worth driving there from Brandon.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:54 PM

Do not listen to all the negative talk.

Stop at the Cabelas in E. Grand Forks. But make the drive to Fargo (one hour south and go to Sportsman's Warehouse and Gander Mountain. All three have muct to offer. Sportsman's Warehouse is awesome.

And the Mr. negative that said unless a hockey game is on at UND nothing to do is wrong. But the hockey is great have that young kid from Winnipeg Towes who is something else to watch!!

Check out the Red Pepper taco shack and get your self a balony, taco meat cheese grinder with whitesauce. Yum.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Plains Scout
But the hockey is great have that young kid from Winnipeg Towes who is something else to watch!!
Yes i agree, seen him during the canada/us shootout in th jr's that boy can can buldge the twine.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hia said hw was going to GF not Fargo. I said that all there was is a hockey game, you came back with a taco shack? Would you drive for hours including crossing the border for a taco? get a grip man!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hia, I live 3 hrs from GF. Why dont ya keep on heading down. Ill take ya out fishin and drinkin for the weekend.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:00 AM
Fork Horn

Take the drive down 29 to Fargo. It's maybe another hour from Grand Forks. There are alot of choices there. There is a Scheels, Gander Mountian, Sportsman Warehouse been to all three. You could stay busy looking through everything. There are a ton of hotels and a few things to do in town

Quick Reply: Grand Forks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.