Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rage Customer Service >

Rage Customer Service

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage Customer Service

Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default Rage Customer Service

Evening folks, gotta give kudos to the customer service rep at Rage Broadheads. I am shooting the 2 blade version this season and had a clean miss at 15 yards due to me forgetting about the cross-bar on my treestand. Oops! Anyway I pulled the arrow out of the ground and saw that the blades had been bent slightly. It was obvious that they were tweaked beyond repair after being shot basically straight into the ground. Amazingly, the head held up pretty good all things considered. Well I decided to call rage and see how replacement blades could be used despite having the roll pin installed. The rep said dont bother with that and just send it in and they will replace the broadhead. Sounded fair enough to me so up to Superiorit went. Well I get home tonight to find a package from Rage in the mailbox. What do ya know, they sent me a full brand new 3 pack replacement with practice head! Certainly wasnt expecting that. I was just happy thinking I was getting a new broadhead. I think a whole new pack was a little above and beyond ya know? I knowit seemsthese broadheads are either love it or hate it but customer service like that is really hard to top and has to be loved! Just wanted to share this experience with everyone.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM

Default RE: Rage Customer Service

Yep, i have already talked to them a month ago. My rage roll pin loosenedup and fell out so the blades fell off.
They told me to send it back to them as well, but i didnt send it in.
Instead i flared the pin after i got it back in and it is fine.

But they told me if anything happens to the blades send it back and they will replace it.

Im glad im not the only one who has said this about the customer support for Rage.
If they keep this up, i wont have any problems using these blades.
Especially if you get 3 for 1 broken one lol.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Rage Customer Service

Yeah for sure. That was above and beyond for sure!