HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rage Customer Service
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:42 PM
jemrami9
Fork Horn

Default Rage Customer Service

Evening folks, gotta give kudos to the customer service rep at Rage Broadheads. I am shooting the 2 blade version this season and had a clean miss at 15 yards due to me forgetting about the cross-bar on my treestand. Oops! Anyway I pulled the arrow out of the ground and saw that the blades had been bent slightly. It was obvious that they were tweaked beyond repair after being shot basically straight into the ground. Amazingly, the head held up pretty good all things considered. Well I decided to call rage and see how replacement blades could be used despite having the roll pin installed. The rep said dont bother with that and just send it in and they will replace the broadhead. Sounded fair enough to me so up to Superiorit went. Well I get home tonight to find a package from Rage in the mailbox. What do ya know, they sent me a full brand new 3 pack replacement with practice head! Certainly wasnt expecting that. I was just happy thinking I was getting a new broadhead. I think a whole new pack was a little above and beyond ya know? I knowit seemsthese broadheads are either love it or hate it but customer service like that is really hard to top and has to be loved! Just wanted to share this experience with everyone.