Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rage customer service >

Rage customer service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage customer service

Old 11-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Rage customer service

So I sit down to replace blades on a bunch of my 2blade heads, today.....and I get the screw stripping thing I hear a lot of people talk about on a few heads. I was also able to replace a few.

So....I call Rage and talk to "Jenny". I tell her my issue....and she says "send 'em back. We'll replace them for you." I offer to send her the replacement blades (I have them, here) and she just says "Nope....we'll replace those from here."

I told her I'd wait 'til the end of the season and try to make sure I'd identified all of them....and could send one batch.

"Fine"!

Now how do you beat that?
Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 PM

Default RE: Rage customer service

Not need the customer service in the first place.[8D]
Old 11-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

How can you beat that: They could just send you all new free heads with no questions askedand all!! Haha you asked!!

But no thats great that they are backing there product and taking care of ya!! Thats the best way to keep a customer for sure!!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Dominant Buck

The best way to keep a customer is to have good customer service, Trevor.

And I didn't even have to say....."My daddy bought it!"[8D]
Old 11-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

So I sit down to replace blades on a bunch of my 2blade heads, today.....and I get the screw stripping thing I hear a lot of people talk about on a few heads. I was also able to replace a few.

So....I call Rage and talk to "Jenny". I tell her my issue....and she says "send 'em back. We'll replace them for you." I offer to send her the replacement blades (I have them, here) and she just says "Nope....we'll replace those from here."

I told her I'd wait 'til the end of the season and try to make sure I'd identified all of them....and could send one batch.

"Fine"!

I'll tell you how you beat that, you say, Jenny, you sound like a charming young lady, how about I take you out for dinner somenight this week? Bring some broadheads along for me while you're at it?
Old 11-19-2008, 04:14 PM
Dominant Buck

I ain't trading down for anyone, Dop....BH's or not.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:32 PM

The best way to keep a customer is to have good customer service, Trevor.

EDIT: Not worth it, just came across as tooting my own horn, and I don't like it when others do that, so why should I.

My daddy bought me my rages.[:-]
Old 11-19-2008, 04:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Why pick a fight out of nothing? My daddy? How many guys do you know that registered a business with their local city and county at 17 years old? Honestly, there are still kids out there who work for most of what they have. My parents do me great, but I work for the majority of my stuff, and am damn proud of it. Ive been mowin yards for 8 years now, its bought mea truck, all the hunting gear I could ask for, and the freedom to not have to work for a chain store/fast food. Not claiming to be rolling in the dough, Im a drop in the ocean when it comes to lawncare around here, my goal for next year is to bump it up to $15k gross.
Its cool to play the age card, just don't lump me in with the rest of my lazy "gimme" attitude peers, because you couldn't be farther off.

I don't know that Jeff meant to pick a fight. I don't know that though.

However, that's impresseive to hear. That's also coming from someone your age.

I work for all my hunting gear and all my "toys". I love my job, I work at an archery shop. I have had handouts though, and I'm grateful for it. I don't depend on it though.

I love the age card too
Old 11-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Prior to the snap, unneccessary roughness, automatic first down!

Jeff I knew you lived below the cornbelt but didn't know you hit there too. jus messin bud.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Matt/TN

ORIGINAL: TEmbry

Why pick a fight out of nothing? My daddy? How many guys do you know that registered a business with their local city and county at 17 years old? Honestly, there are still kids out there who work for most of what they have. My parents do me great, but I work for the majority of my stuff, and am damn proud of it. Ive been mowin yards for 8 years now, its bought mea truck, all the hunting gear I could ask for, and the freedom to not have to work for a chain store/fast food. Not claiming to be rolling in the dough, Im a drop in the ocean when it comes to lawncare around here, my goal for next year is to bump it up to $15k gross.
Its cool to play the age card, just don't lump me in with the rest of my lazy "gimme" attitude peers, because you couldn't be farther off.

I don't know that Jeff meant to pick a fight. I don't know that though.

However, that's impresseive to hear. That's also coming from someone your age.

I work for all my hunting gear and all my "toys". I love my job, I work at an archery shop. I have had handouts though, and I'm grateful for it. I don't depend on it though.

I love the age card too

How many 20 year old Mail Men do you guys know?[8D]

Quick Reply: Rage customer service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.