Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Apex nano quiver >

Apex nano quiver

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Apex nano quiver

Old 08-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Apex nano quiver

Anybody get one yet. I have one on the way! It got to be the neatest quiver I ever saw. No latches or handles its held by a magnet. And its rock solid no movement what so ever.
Old 08-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Apex nano quiver

I've been looking at these at well. Let me know what you think once it shows up!
Old 08-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jemrami9

I've been looking at these at well. Let me know what you think once it shows up!
Well the one on my buddies bow was pretty sweet and he really likes it.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:20 AM

I love mine. It is a great quiver. Best thing for me is how light it is. It holds very solid, yet it is easy to detach. It is also very quiet. Nice bonus is it includes a 2nd mounting bracket. So you can mount it either to a second bow or in your bow case. I took it on a recent hunt and didn't have any problems with it. All three of my bows will now have this quiver installed.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Some reviews on Cabelas:

Customer Reviews forApex MQX Nano Quiver Choose a sort order Date - Newest First Date - Oldest First Rating - High to Low Rating - Low to High Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 [/align] Great Quiver, August 23, 2008
By SMorgan from Eagle Mountain, UT
[/align] [/align]
"This is a great quiver. I love how light it is. It holds the arrows very firm with the double grippers. It is very quiet and has no vibration at all when shooting. I don't agree with the previous post about it detaching too easy. Mine held very solid in the field, but is easy to detach if needed. Never had any problems. Price is great too. This quiver will be on all of my bows. I highly recommend it."

[/align]
Review2forApex MQX Nano Quiver Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 [/align] Nice Quiver for the money, August 12, 2008
By Rob32 from Winchester,VA
[/align] [/align]
"Quiver works good at the range, could be a problem in the field. The magnetic quick release is a little too sensitve and comes off to easy. Good concept for those who prefer to shoot without it.Quiet removal and no noise associated with the product during release."

[/align]
Review3forApex MQX Nano Quiver Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 [/align] apex mqx nano quiver, July 21, 2008
By Anonymous Reviewer from knottsville, kentucky
[/align] [/align]
"excellent quiver. arrows fit snug. easy to remove from bow, but not so easy it will fall off. very quiet. does not vibrate when shooting with it on or off. i love this quiver. i highly recommend it."

Old 08-30-2008, 06:32 AM
Fork Horn

Just put one on my new general, So far seems to be very nice andquiet.