Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

APEX GEAR NANO QUIVER

Old 07-28-2008, 04:37 PM

Default APEX GEAR NANO QUIVER

I just purchased one of the new Apex Gear Nano quivers at Cabelas for $50. I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by it. It has to be one of the lightest and most compact quivers out there. I weighed it on my scale and it only weighed 7.9 oz with bracket and all. It was lighter than even the Alpine Soft Loc 5 arrow quiver. It has the magnetic attaching system which is easy to use and it holds very strong. I shot with it on and it didn't make any sound or vibration at all. It isn't built like a tank by any means, but appears like it should do the job fine. For soeone looking for an affordable light weight quiver, I would recommend it.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:16 PM

Default RE: APEX GEAR NANO QUIVER

I second that western a friend of mine put one on his x force. After seeing his I had to go get one for my DXT.I had shoppped around for a while a decide on on the apex nano.