Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm back

Old 06-20-2008, 09:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm back

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Mr. Magic!
By the sounds of it, NH was a little too far out of the loop... Maybe next year??!!

Hey Vabowman, I was @ 4 of their playoff games (none in the finals), talk about exciting!
Old 06-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back Magic

( I wonder what his beard looks like now after being gone so long )
Old 06-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: magicman54494

My girlfriend and I jumped in the car and headed west 2 weeks ago. We started out from central Wis. We headed to Minn. to meet Steve (shultzy). He is a class act. He is a great person and he also knows how to kill big bucks and bears. His new bear rug (from 2000)Was incredable. It is a beautiful chocolate color. He was kind enough to put us up for the night (thanks buddy!). We headed thru Minn., S. Dakota, Wyoming, Mont. and Idaho then back again.
Sorry I didn't hook up with Troy. He was heading south as I was arriving[&o]. Hopefully next time. I have tons of pics to share but I have to get settled in first.
I would like to share my trip with everyone.
Mods. Where would be the best place to do this? Can I link to this forum? Its where I spent most of my time here.
Hey MAGIC,
Elk season is in September!!!! You jumping the gun, or just doing at little scouting????