Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 When flying back to the US from Canada...how do you get your animal back? >

When flying back to the US from Canada...how do you get your animal back?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

When flying back to the US from Canada...how do you get your animal back?

Old 06-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Typical Buck

Default When flying back to the US from Canada...how do you get your animal back?

I might have a chance to go to Alberta this fall and most likely would be flying. If I'm lucky and get one, how do I get the horns and cape back? For the meat I would find someone up there who wants it.

Is Fedex or UPS even an option? With all the extra cost of baggage these days, I'm just trying to figure out the best possible thing to do.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: When flying back to the US from Canada...how do you get your animal back?

I had a moose processed and shipped via truck to a city close to where I lived. I was called when it arrived, then I picked it up. Newfoundland to Green Bay, Wis.