Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shot the Airborne! >

Shot the Airborne!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot the Airborne!

Old 12-25-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Shot the Airborne!

I finally made it down to the shop to see the new bows. I got the chance to shoot the 82nd and the elite fire. They had a 101st with the laser grip but it was setup too long for me and they were really busy.

I also saw the drenalin LD and the diamond marquis. Both of them were super nice bows as well. I wish I could buy one of each! LOL!

I have read a few people that thought the airborne drew hard or was loud. I didnt find either one of those. I have been shooting the binary cams for a while now and I didnt think they were any harder to pull than my guardian or my tribute was. I also thought it was very quiet and very very fast and had a great feel overall as well as being very pleasing to the eye. I really liked the invelvet finish too.

These bows are winners. If I was bow shopping (which I am NOT! )
I am not sure which one I would buy. I absolutely love my guardian but that airborne was killer too.

They had the general also but I didnt shoot it.

All in all some really cool bows on the market right now.

rick
Old 12-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Shot the Airborne!

All in all some really cool bows on the market right now.
That's an understatement...LOL

I just come up out of the basement from shooting my General. That thing is unreal in the hand and at the shot.

Old 12-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Shot the Airborne!

I shot the 82nd on Saturday. It will be a few weeks, but I'll have one soon. Hopefully they get the draw length mods out in dealers hands soon, it's looking like I'll be ready to buy one in about 3 weeks and I'm going to need one setup at 30.5".