Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Leave wife??

Old 10-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default Leave wife??

aa
Old 10-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Leave wife??

That is only a decision you can weigh out.. If she's lying about screwing around, and she is still doing it, then that is one thing, but if its something else thats another.. If you find out she is still lieing then i think you should make a move.. but this is something only you can make a decision about..
Old 10-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Uggg,

Sounds like you two have some talking to do. Tough to give a opinion when I don't know either one of you or your relationship history and this is justmy opinion you need to decide what is right for you.

The houses don't mean crapyou cansell them,it's your daughter that needs you both. And hopefully depending on how you feel about her you can set aside the past and move on. If you CAN"T put away the past then you have a problem. You need to think on how you feel about her. IF you still love her you need to work it out for you andyour daughter. If you don't you need really think what's best for you. And if it's worth being with someone you don't love or trust.
But you can't try and work it out and keep throwing her lies back at her either. It will never work,if you both agree it's the past then leave it in the past. Start over and love that baby girl.

Mine is 26 months and I am going to give her a kiss right now.

Good luck I hope it all works out.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:27 AM
Host of Hosts

If there is no trust on your part, than its only going to create more arguements, jealously, insecurity and possibly deep fights with her. In turn, this will eventually drive such a wedge between the both of you that there will be no working it out, or letting "time heal the wounds
This is good advice! I went through this once with my wife early on in our marriage. That was 12 years ago! Sometimes you can get alot of relief by talking it out sometimes you can't. But you both will have to be completely honest and not hold back anything. She needs to understand that this talk is either going to be the beginning of a new start or the beginning of the end. Sorry to put it that way, but its hard to give advise of thisnature on a computer screen. I hope it works out for you.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 AM
Bartender

Can you post a pic of her? I will let you know the answer to this then.
ORIGINAL: cynikalHC

Okay sorry about this post but I am sure this is the only place that I can get an unbiased opinion. If my wife has lied to me in the past about things and now I dont ever believe anything that she says to me anymore should I even waste anymore of mine or her time together? The only catch is we own two houses together and have a 22 month old daughter that we both love very much. Sorry about the unrelated post to hunting but I didnt know where else to get some unbiased input.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

This sounds familiar , i was in the same position as you and you alone can only make that decision . If she has been unfaithful to you and she lied or is still lying , then in my opinion it over . You will never trust the woman again and in some cases for good reason .
I took my wife back after she slept with somebody else , because i loved her so much and we have 2 beautiful boys . I wanted to keep a family and would do anything to try , 3 months later i found out she was ****in him again and again i took her back to make a go of our marraige and for the kids , 2 months later i find out she's at it again with the same guy . We split and 5 months later we got back together , she said its what she wanted and i was missing the kids to much . 6months after that we split , i could not trust her . She was going out with her friends and i lost all my faith in her .
By the way , i busted the guy up some and trashed his car . I see my kids at the weekends and i can do what i want . Divorse cost me 10,000 .
If any of this sounds familiar , get out fella . There are plentymore fish in the sea .

If none of this sounds familiar , forget it ...just venting
Old 10-22-2007, 07:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I strongly feel that every marriage has a make/break point, typically around 5-8 years in (the infamous 7 year itch). If you make it through whatever this issue is, more often than not, you will make it long term. If not, then you won't.

Only you can decide if its worth fighting for.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Wow! Sorry to hear that! Only you can make that decision on what to do. If you need some one to talk too give me a ring! I'm only a pm away my friend! Good luck, my current relationship kinda stinks too so we may have a few things in common!
Old 10-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hmmm. Two houses.....one for Mommy....and one for Daddy.
Little girl has two fancy bedrooms, one at each happy house.

Would you rather your little girl have two happy homes or one miserable one?
Only you can say for sure.

Quick Reply: Leave wife??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.