Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Best Customer Service >

Best Customer Service

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Best Customer Service

Old 09-02-2006, 09:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default Best Customer Service

I was just wondering what the best customer service you've had from a hunting company, for me it is tropy ridge, a piece popped out of my sight and i emailed them they told me to send it in and they would replace it, they answered all my questions and i didnt have to send in a warranty card or anything.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Best Customer Service

Honestly I haven't really had any manufacturer's problems except with a Bushnell scope that they took care of immediately....and my Bushnell rangefinder had an issue, Bushnell fixed it immediately....that's it, no other issues with any manuf....knock on wood.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Knight rifles. I had a problem and they sent UPS to my house to fetch it and bring it back. Everything questionable was replaced without me asking for it. Conversation was short and sweet. Preety much went like this, "I have a problem. Yes sir I'll send someone by to get it." Never saw anything like it.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Typical Buck

Mathews did a great job for me. I had a limb crack on my 9 year old MQ1 they took care of it with no questions asked.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

definately not browning [:@]
Old 09-03-2006, 08:18 AM

This is not direct experience but a friend of mine had a 20 something year old PSE he used for bow fishing. The limb cracked and the cam was previously acting a little funny. He sent it in to PSE and they fixed the limb gave him a new cam and to top it all of they could no find a limb with the same camo so the stripped down the bow and put all new camo on. I could not believe my eyes when he got the bow back. This is the main reason I will always buy PSE

Tim
Old 09-03-2006, 08:26 AM

Darton and Cabela's both are great. Have never had a huge issue with either, but what little things I have had were handled very well. The people at Darton are very nice and knowledgable about the product, even the receptionist or whoever asnwers the phones. I have talked to others and read posts of Darton really stepping up to the plate for people.

Called H&R once too, they were nice to deal with. No proplems though just wanted to ask some questions.

Non hunting related I had a good experience with Lexmark. I had a scanner/printer that would not work right anymore (scanned everything in greeen?). I called lexmark and they had me try a few things over the phone. When that didn't work they said they would send a new out and when I got just put the old one back in the box and call ups. All postage paid. I got the printer the next day!

Paul
Old 09-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Same deal on the Bushnells. I had a trail camera sent in, wrote a letter of complaint about it. My new camera is on the way. Great service if you ask me.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is a great thread wish I thought of it.

I have to say unconditionally it would be Thompsom Center Arms they will repair or replace your Muzzle loader for life with no questions asked. I don't care if you are the 20th owner of the gun or the first you pay shipping to them they even pay shipping back.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:32 PM

Summit and Magnus............Grade A+++ in my book.

Both have gone above and beyond what I would have considered "good" customer service.

Quick Reply: Best Customer Service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.