HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Leaf River customer service (what service)
Old 07-26-2007, 01:11 PM
rutt
Fork Horn

Default Leaf River customer service (what service)

Unbelievable.I've been trying to make contact with LR now for two days regarding one of my trail cameras (function keys not working).Here is how the senario goes each and every time I call.Within a few rings a woman picks up the phone and identifies the company and asks how she can be of assistance.I then ask to speak with someone regarding trail cameras and she says I'll get somebody for you;then the phone just goes blank for an endless amount of time and you sit there with your hand on your arse.I hang up,call again and go through the same process all over again.Just awhile ago I called back,spoke to a woman explaining that no one is picking up the phone and that I've been trying now for the past two days.She says I'll get someone right now.What happens?No further contact for at least ten minutes.So I hang up,call again and get an answering machine stating that they are closed for the day.I went through this same thing last year trying to get my camera fixed....twice.What a joke.