Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Begginer..

Old 06-14-2007, 10:09 PM

Default Begginer..

Does anyone know of a good bowhunting website to just give me the basics od bowhunting?
Old 06-14-2007, 10:34 PM

Default RE: Begginer..

Check out the Getting Started section at HuntFlix. DVDs are agreat way to pick up a lot of information on hunting.Here are a handful of specific suggestions:

So. . ., You want to be a Bowhunter
Archery Mechanics
Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails
Bowhunting Encyclopedia
Shot Placement 101
So. . ., You want to be a Bowhunter
Safe Treestand Hunting Strategies

Those are a good bunch to start with. From there, you can work your way through more than seven hundred other hunting, archery, and outdoor DVDs available.

-- FLIX

Old 06-15-2007, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ask all the questions you want to right here, someone will have an answer for you, just be patient. Be aware also that you may have to put up with some wise guys. Keep in mind if you do get picked on it is all in fun. This forum has taught me almost everything I know about bowhunting. It is a goldmine of information. You may also PM me with ANY question. If I don't have an answer for you I will do my best to find it. Good luck with bowhunting. If you enjoy it 1/2 as much as I do you will be hooked for life.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

txjourneyman is right .... all the information your looking for is right here , just look up at the orange tool bar at the top of this page.
Put your cursor over the word ( huntingnet ) and a little menu will pop down then the first word is ( bowhunting ) click on that and take it from there.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:12 PM

Here, Archery Talk, and Bowsite are all great forums with lots of knowledge available.