Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 bowtech mighty mite question >

bowtech mighty mite question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bowtech mighty mite question

Old 05-26-2007, 05:26 AM
Spike

Default bowtech mighty mite question

What is the maximium draw length on one of these and how well do they shoot? Thanks
Old 05-26-2007, 09:14 AM

Default RE: bowtech mighty mite question

The mighty mite's draw length can be changed by modules from 25-30 inches. It is a very short axle-to-axle bow which makes it hard to keep steady at times. Other than that the mighty mite is a shooter. I had mine for 3 years and loved it for hunting. I have killed 4 deer with it and 3 hogs. This bow is really fast as well. I have a 25-1/2" draw length and I was getting 284fps with a 330 grain maxima at 70 lbs. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:32 PM

I have one and am very happy with it, but I am a small guy. If you are asking what the maximum draw length is I am going to assume you are a bigger person with a long draw length.

I would personally suggest a bow a bit bigger than one with a 30 or so inch ATA. The string angle is going to be pretty severe at longer draw lengths. I have a 26 inch draw length and it took some getting used to for me.

Other than that the bow shoots just fine though. But if I were you I would be looking for something with at least 34 inches of ATA, maybe more if you are really concerned about forgiveness and ease of shooting.

Paul
Old 05-26-2007, 03:39 PM
Spike

You hit the nail on the head Paul. I'm 6"3" and 240lbs. I am looking for a bowtechand saw a MM on ebay in my price range, but it didn'tsay the max draw length. I have a 30" draw soI guess it isn't suited for me. Thanks for the replys. Bub