Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lumenocks damaging arrows? >

Lumenocks damaging arrows?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lumenocks damaging arrows?

Old 12-13-2006, 10:14 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Lumenocks damaging arrows?

Walt. I don't practice with my lumenoks, MUCH. MY thinking is the more you move those things around.....the more you're asking for something to break by wearing them 9the wires)and the inside of your shaft out. I just check to see if they're lighting (once or twice)....and hunt with them.

Jeff
Old 12-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lumenocks damaging arrows?

SBGobbler, I wasn't saying that the lumenok caused it, but he was shooting into a field and claimed the arrow "blew up" in mid flight. Nothing left but a bunch of carbon splinters.

I seem to have no problem following arrows from my Switchback with white vanes, but everyone is different.

The most important thing is confidence in your equipment, and don't change it if it ain't broken.

Again I have never used lumenok's on any of my arrows, so I can't really say if they have any disadvantages. I was just saying from what this hunter had told me.