Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY... >

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Old 10-19-2006, 06:33 AM

Default RE: WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Since you feel the need to call people names you should know it's JERK not JIRK.

Old 10-19-2006, 06:41 AM

he who did the wrong thing and hid it surely did the wrong thing still.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:56 AM

ORIGINAL: swamp rooster

MAN HERES ANOTHER JIRK,IF YOU READ THE POST PROPERLY THE GAME WARDEN STUFF WAS FROM LIVE2HUNT ,MORON,IF YOU DONT LIKE MY CAPS THATS GREAT WHO CARES ,AND MY PARENTS DID A GREAT JOB .IT SAYS YOUR A TEACHER YOU SURE DONT ACT LIKE ONE .DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE YOU MIGHT MAKE A BETTER PERSON SOMEDAY IF YOU TRY REALLY HARD.SO GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO TEACH OUR CHILDREN .WHAT YOUR GETTING PAID TO DO MORON.
Giving an exam today douchebag, so I am at my computer keeping track of you...good thing you arent my student. Well, most likely, you would be in a remedial class, judging by your logical reasoning. You will never make a better person, you are, as already stated, the kind of person who gives our profession a black eye, and you only give more fuel to the ANTI's fire.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Hmmm... how am I going to get that deer back through the fence now that he's dead?[8D] Heck, I've obviously put myself in a position to beable to shoot across the fence. In for a penny... in for a pound.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:49 AM

10-4 matt ,i believe theres alot of outlaws on this site aswell.good post..
Old 10-19-2006, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

sorry, but i'd smoke it.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:57 AM

thanks for being honest your a good poster for that i promise i dont thank bad of you for it,,i hope you smoke you a big em this fall.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:07 AM

im sorry that people like you give are good school teachers a bad name ,you have a pissy little attitude about you .you shouldnt make fun of the remedial studentsOR the slow learners either.. Your a punk for that and i hope a 280lb 6:3 country boy father like myself beats your ass in front of all the students someday.THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN A DOZEN BOONE AND CROCKETT BUCKS. I bet you get your ass kicked alot dont ya , BE HONEST ITS OK ..
Old 10-19-2006, 08:26 AM

im sorry that people like you give are good school teachers a bad name ,you have a pissy little attitude about you .you shouldnt make fun of the remedial studentsOR the slow learners either.. Your a punk for that and i hope a 280lb 6:3 country boy father like myself beats your ass in front of all the students someday.THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN A DOZEN BOONE AND CROCKETT BUCKS. I bet you get your ass kicked alot dont ya , BE HONEST ITS OK ..
Real mature....real mature
Making open threats on a forum...isnt that against the rules here?
I think so...Ill have to make a note of this.
But...Ive wasted enough of my time on you pissant.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Campo

Real mature....real mature
Making open threats on a forum...isnt that against the rules here?
I think so...Ill have to make a note of this.
But...Ive wasted enough of my time on you pissant.
No worries campo, I do not think he could find the UP, LOL Ask him if he saw one on the other side of Lake MI would he shoot it.

Dude your thread title shows your charcter!

Quick Reply: WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.