Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY... >

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Old 10-19-2006, 08:35 AM

Default RE: WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

ORIGINAL: ghemry

ORIGINAL: Campo

ORIGINAL: swamp rooster

im sorry that people like you give are good school teachers a bad name ,you have a pissy little attitude about you .you shouldnt make fun of the remedial studentsOR the slow learners either.. Your a punk for that and i hope a 280lb 6:3 country boy father like myself beats your ass in front of all the students someday.THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN A DOZEN BOONE AND CROCKETT BUCKS. I bet you get your ass kicked alot dont ya , BE HONEST ITS OK ..
Real mature....real mature
Making open threats on a forum...isnt that against the rules here?
I think so...Ill have to make a note of this.
But...Ive wasted enough of my time on you pissant.
No worries campo, I do not think he could find the UP, LOL Ask him if he saw one on the other side of Lake MI would he shoot it.

Dude your thread title shows your charcter!
LOL
Old 10-19-2006, 08:36 AM

YOUR A FUNNY GUY,YOU NEED TO MATURE UP YOURSELF AND GET OFF THIS COMPUTER AND TEACH THOSE KIDS,AND I DID NOT THREATEN YOU I JUST MADE A STATEMENT SO GET IT RIGHT WHEN YOU MAKE THAT NOTE, GIRLY MAN..
Old 10-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

YOUR A FUNNY GUY,YOU NEED TO MATURE UP YOURSELF AND GET OFF THIS COMPUTER AND TEACH THOSE KIDS,AND I DID NOT THREATEN YOU I JUST MADE A STATEMENT SO GET IT RIGHT WHEN YOU MAKE THAT NOTE, GIRLY MAN..
Holy lack of a period batman, LOL
Lighten upSwamp!!
Good luck rest of the season, always remember which side of the fence you're on!! Never know who's watching!!
Old 10-19-2006, 08:48 AM

Congrats Swamp you are only violating 5 board rules by my count.

2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.

6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.
Nontypical Buck

although some of you failed to read the question properly as usual like giving some of YOU bad names and geting land posted and comparing killing a deer to killing a person and robbing folks.
Hmm I apologize, evidently you failed to understand the comparison. Let me reiterate. I wasn't "comparing killing a deer to killing a person and robbing folks." I was correlating the legality of each issue. Killing a deer on the other side of the fence is just asILLEGAL as"robbing folks" is ILLEGAL. There arent' different levels of illegal, either it is, or it isn't.

YOUR RIGHT MAYBE ILL LEAVE HIM ALONE ,GOOD LUCK BACK TO YOU TOO.,,,,,,,,,,,, PS ABOUT HOW FAR OF A SHOT YOU THINK IT MIGHT BE ACROSS THAT LAKE UP THERE...JUST KIDDIN FELLAS..
Old 10-19-2006, 08:54 AM

NOW AS SOON AS I COOL DOWN FROM ONE DUM DUM ANOTHER JUMPS IN IF YOU ROB SOMEONE YOU WILL DO JAIL TIME ....IF YOU KILL A DEER ACROSS THE FENCE YOULL GET A TICKET [MAYBE] THEN GO HOME. AT THE END OF THE MONTH YOU GO TO THE COURTHOUSE AND PAY YOUR FINE..THATS IT .THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE THERE ..
Old 10-19-2006, 08:59 AM

ORIGINAL: MDNewbie

Congrats Swamp you are only violating 5 board rules by my count.

2. No threatening, abusive or harassing comments.

4. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.

6. Please do not post anything that could be used by "anti-hunting" groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.

8. Do not engage in "flame-wars" or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to "pick a fight" with one another.

12. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.
Thank you very much for pointing out the rules to him MDNewbie....
I might have violated #8, but I dont think as flagrantley as Swamp has.
Thank you for pointing the rules out to him.
I am done in this thread, I think my point has been proven adequetly.

Old 10-19-2006, 09:08 AM
Dominant Buck

Oh but there are different levels of "ILLEGAL". You know, like felony, misdeameanors yada yada yada. I think in most states traspassing or poaching falls below murder or armed robbery.[8D]
Old 10-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is some funny stuff.
I'm sure that everyone has heard it before, but let me remind everyone before someone blows a head gasket.

Fighting over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even If you win, you are still a retard.

Cause we all know ther are many slobs out there that give our way of life a black eye!
Yes matt068 you are correct. Unfortunately some of them have figured out how toturn on a 'puter n bring in the interweb.

Quick Reply: WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.