Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY... >

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Old 10-19-2006, 05:41 AM

Default RE: WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Im proud of all of you..Ya would make great neighbors the deer would be safe.although some of you failed to read the question properly as usual like giving some of YOU bad names and geting land posted and comparing killing a deer to killing a person and robbing folks.And dont be so quick to throw judgement on someone ,AND GIVEING THE CHANCE IF ANY ONE GETS A LOOK AT A TRUE TROPHY WHITETAIL OF THE CALIBER WERE SPEEKING OF IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY..YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO ADMIT IT ON HERE OR ANYWHERE BUT WHEN YOU SEE THAT KIND OF MASSIVE MOSSY HEADED DOUBLE DROP TINE WALTUSSY MULE STANDING THERE HE S PROBABLY GOIN DOWN ..SO DONT LIE TO YOURSELF GUYS .. PS LIVETOHUNT WHEN I GROW UP AND GET BIG AND BE A GAME WARDEN IM GONA DO THIS AND GONA DO THAT ,,MORE LIKE LIVETOBEAJIRK..F,,IN,PUNK
Old 10-19-2006, 05:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am glad I learned how to hunt from a person with morals and ethics. I'm sorry you didn't have that great opportunity.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:11 AM

ORIGINAL: swamp rooster

Im proud of all of you..Ya would make great neighbors the deer would be safe.although some of you failed to read the question properly as usual like giving some of YOU bad names and geting land posted and comparing killing a deer to killing a person and robbing folks.And dont be so quick to throw judgement on someone ,AND GIVEING THE CHANCE IF ANY ONE GETS A LOOK AT A TRUE TROPHY WHITETAIL OF THE CALIBER WERE SPEEKING OF IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY..YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO ADMIT IT ON HERE OR ANYWHERE BUT WHEN YOU SEE THAT KIND OF MASSIVE MOSSY HEADED DOUBLE DROP TINE WALTUSSY MULE STANDING THERE HE S PROBABLY GOIN DOWN ..SO DONT LIE TO YOURSELF GUYS .. PS LIVETOHUNT WHEN I GROW UP AND GET BIG AND BE A GAME WARDEN IM GONA DO THIS AND GONA DO THAT ,,MORE LIKE LIVETOBEAJIRK..F,,IN,PUNK
Obviously, your parents failed to raise you properly, because it seems your ethics and moralsare seriously lacking. Let me know when you try and become a game warden, I will send this to your prospective employer to show them what a schmuck you really are. There are places for people like you, and it is behind iron bars in a small room with a guy named bubba.
Ps. Obviously, you didnt read my post about your f*%&(%* caps, turn them off you moron.

Old 10-19-2006, 06:15 AM

Dont be throwing rocks from TEXAS i hunt a ranch in the south ..alot of them ride around in top of a jeep killing deer what about them morals ..over corn piles ,,,dont want to here no ethicsfrom down there either but there are some big deer killed down there ill give you that much,they love that corn dont they.......................
Old 10-19-2006, 06:19 AM

ORIGINAL: swamp rooster

Dont be throwing rocks from TEXAS i hunt a ranch in the south ..alot of them ride around in top of a jeep killing deer what about them morals ..over corn piles ,,,dont want to here no ethicsfrom down there either but there are some big deer killed down there ill give you that much,they love that corn dont they.......................
Is baiting legal in Texas? If so, then they have the right to do as they please.
Is shooting them off the top of a jeep legal in Texas? If so, then they have the right to do as they please?
Is poaching illegal in all 50 states? Yes, it is, and you are still a moron!
Dont try to justify your stupidity by pointing out other peoples actions. If this was the case, and everyone did it, the world would be a sick sick place with nothing at all positive in it.
Campo.
Ps. Let me know when you ride your Harley, I dont want to share a road with a stupid moron such as yourself.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

pathetic
Old 10-19-2006, 06:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, I don't hunt from a truck or over a feeder. I don't live in S. Texas where the big ranches and big deer are. I hunt a 400 acre cattle ranch and I don't hunt near fences. It is illegal to shoot over a fence here and I don't put myself in a position to worry about it. The only deer I have killed have been in pastures or oak groves feeding on what God provided. No food plots no feeders. And no ethical dilemmas. The whole point is not whether or not some one is watching, I would know I took a deer illegally. I just won't do that. End of story.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:27 AM

I would not put myself in that situation because I would not set my stand near or on a property line.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:27 AM

MAN HERES ANOTHER JIRK,IF YOU READ THE POST PROPERLY THE GAME WARDEN STUFF WAS FROM LIVE2HUNT ,MORON,IF YOU DONT LIKE MY CAPS THATS GREAT WHO CARES ,AND MY PARENTS DID A GREAT JOB .IT SAYS YOUR A TEACHER YOU SURE DONT ACT LIKE ONE .DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE YOU MIGHT MAKE A BETTER PERSON SOMEDAY IF YOU TRY REALLY HARD.SO GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO TEACH OUR CHILDREN .WHAT YOUR GETTING PAID TO DO MORON.
Old 10-19-2006, 06:30 AM
Typical Buck

Theres alot of posts here and I'd love to believe everybody is on the up and up and wouldn't do it. However, when it comes right down toit I believesome, I repeat some would surely be dancin with the devil. Either that or this website is the top 5% of all hunters. Cause we all know ther are many slobs out there that give our way of life a black eye!

Quick Reply: WHAT WOULD YOU DO...HONESTLY...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.