Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whisker biskit

Old 02-24-2006, 08:43 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: whisker biskit

I was seriously looking at the Twister but someone here told me they had used one and it wasnt' that good so I stuck with the WB. I've seen others speak favorably of the Ripcord. Would you need to put moleskin on the prongs and bar?
Old 02-24-2006, 09:20 PM

if u want containment, i would go with the nap fully contained and drop away rest. i have one on my bow and i absolutely love it
Old 02-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Typical Buck

Im in LOVE with my wisker biskit wouldnt go into the woods without one!!Its also a personal opinion tho. Some people love them some people hate them jus depends.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: Arthur P

Meaning you don't think he has a right to express an opinion if he doesn't, I assume.

That's been a pretty common theme around here lately. I guess some people think you should only be allowed to talk about gravity if you have fallen from a tree.
I think we're gonna need a non mod ruling on this one. Once again, I agree to disagree about an opinion I have no opinion on at all.

atlas, this is one statement I have to agree with you on. Gettin kinda ridiculous around here. There's more worry about moving threads to the right forum than there is curtousy, seems to me anyway.

The whisker biscuit IS indeed a good rest. If it weren't, they wouldn't be as popular as they are. As I see it, there really is only one negative to them, and it's a small one. 3-5 fps loss of speed. I know atlas, you don't agree, but that's ok. The best thing about them is that the arrow won't fall off of the rest. You can walk around, shake the bow, turn it upside down and it stays put.
Old 02-25-2006, 07:59 PM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: Arthur P

Meaning you don't think he has a right to express an opinion if he doesn't, I assume.

That's been a pretty common theme around here lately. I guess some people think you should only be allowed to talk about gravity if you have fallen from a tree.
I think we're gonna need a non mod ruling on this one. Once again, I agree to disagree about an opinion I have no opinion on at all.

atlas, this is one statement I have to agree with you on. Gettin kinda ridiculous around here. There's more worry about moving threads to the right forum than there is curtousy, seems to me anyway.

The whisker biscuit IS indeed a good rest. If it weren't, they wouldn't be as popular as they are. As I see it, there really is only one negative to them, and it's a small one. 3-5 fps loss of speed. I know atlas, you don't agree, but that's ok. The best thing about them is that the arrow won't fall off of the rest. You can walk around, shake the bow, turn it upside down and it stays put.