Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 picked up new bow tonight >

picked up new bow tonight

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

picked up new bow tonight

Old 09-19-2005, 11:32 PM

Default picked up new bow tonight

bought a new bowtech allegiance tonight and love it. I'm handing down my martin tracer to my 17 yr old boy. I just hope he gets out and shoots more with me. Last year he didn't hunt with me much at all. And i'm afraid he might not this year either thanks to his girlfriend. LOL. I guess he has his priorities. I remember where my thoughts were @ when I was 17. And when I was 17 it was not bowhunting! Although I did tell my parents I was going whitetail hunting, just didn't tell them that she was 5'2" and 100 lbs and blonde hair. Anyway I just cant wait to get this new bow dialed in.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: picked up new bow tonight

Congrats on the new bow. Gotta be happy. My buddy has a Justice and its pretty sweet. I'm still loving on my pearson but them new bows sure look good.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:47 AM

Hey thats great. I have a patriot and love it . My daughter used to shoot with me and hunt all the time now she is a teen and I cant get her to go I was presuring her to go but it made it worse so I backed off and she asked the other day why we never shoot anymore.Well instead of playin the blame game we just went and shot.Maybe this will help I hope your son comes arround
Old 09-20-2005, 02:10 AM

thanks for the replys.My son reciently receivedhis newest issue of outdoor life and was talkin bow season, andhe mentioned it would be nice to go andtarget shoot together.Its usually me that mentions it but this time it was him. Kinda put me in a good mood if u know what I mean. He knew that I had a new bow coming. He is currently shooting a pse nova thats a few years old. I told him thatif he spent a little more time in the woods with me I would consider spending the big bucks for a nice bow for him. But for now we are setting my old martin tracer up for him on saturday. And he seems to be excited so that makes my happy. Maybe I can get my hunting buddy back. We have the same draw length so maybe I can tease him with my new alley once he shoots it. LOL.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:37 AM

Congrats on your new bow. I want to try that one out. Good luck this season.