Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cops vs Hunters

Old 09-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cops vs Hunters

A father and son go out hunting. Its the son's first year that he's old enough to hunt without his dad being right there with him. The father sets the son up against a large oak tree overlooking at least a half dozen well worn trails that come together right in his shooting lane. "Son, stay right here, dont move, be quiet, and keep your eyes open. I'm going about 100 yards down that way, good luck!" The father isn't gone more than 20 minutes when he hears this blood curdling scream coming from his son's direction. He rushes to where he left his son. His son is standing near the tree, scared half to death and shaking, with no visible reason. "Son, I told you to sit there and be quiet... What happened? "Well dad, I tried to do what you said. When that snake came and slithered across my lap, I was scared but I didn't move or make a sound. When that skunk came right up to me, looked me right in the eyes, turned around and lifted its tail, I was scared, but I didn't show it and he walked away. When that HUGE bear came by, stood up on its hind legs and growled at me, I was a trooper, I didn't move, and he went on his way." "What happened then" asked the father? "Well dad, when those two squirrels came by collecting nuts, one of them ran up my pant leg and asked the other if we should eat them here or take them home with us..."
Old 09-13-2005, 08:14 PM

LMAO Now that is a cute joke.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys that was much needed.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

2 blondes are hunting pheasants along a river and come upon one another on opposite sides. The first blonde hollers over "How do I get to the other side?" and the 2nd one replies "you are on the other side!
Old 09-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Funy, funny funny.

Duck hunter was approached by a game warden after haveing a successful morning. game warden asks for a license, hunter shows it, game warden starts checking birds, first bird, game warden sticks his finger in its butt and smells his finger, he says man thats a north american teal,I sure hope you have a stamp for this, hunter says yup right here, hmm... thinks the game warden, he picks up another bird and sticks his finger in it's butt and smell his finger..... he says oh man thats a southern mexico green crested mallard Isure hope you have a stamp for that, this would be a very expensive fine, hunter says yup right here, damn, game warden shakes his head. He picks up another bird sticks his finger in it's butt and smells his finger, oh man this is Canadian goose,I sure hope you have a stamp for this, hunter says yup, right here. Dammmit the game warden says, then asks "where you from boy" hunter thinks a second .....then sticks his finger in his butt and puts it to the wardens nose and says "I dunno why dont you tell me."
Old 09-13-2005, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: zrexpilot

Funy, funny funny.

Duck hunter was approached by a game warden after haveing a successful morning. game warden asks for a license, hunter shows it, game warden starts checking birds, first bird, game warden sticks his finger in its butt and smells his finger, he says man thats a north american teal,I sure hope you have a stamp for this, hunter says yup right here, hmm... thinks the game warden, he picks up another bird and sticks his finger in it's butt and smell his finger..... he says oh man thats a southern mexico green crested mallard Isure hope you have a stamp for that, this would be a very expensive fine, hunter says yup right here, damn, game warden shakes his head. He picks up another bird sticks his finger in it's butt and smells his finger, oh man this is Canadian goose,I sure hope you have a stamp for this, hunter says yup, right here. Dammmit the game warden says, then asks "where you from boy" hunter thinks a second .....then sticks his finger in his butt and puts it to the wardens nose and says "I dunno why dont you tell me."
Now that was the best joke of them all.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:03 PM

two men were out deer hunting, and one gotaccidentally shot. They rushed to the emergency room. After a long wait in the emergency room, the doctor comes out and the hunter asked, "Doctor, Doctor how's my buddy, is he okay!" The doctor replied, "well, he might have lived if you didn't gut him!.
Old 09-14-2005, 02:06 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL
Old 09-14-2005, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: zak123

It's not my fault I type fast! I could also edit my post with your joke, and say you copied me! BWHAHAHAH
So you Are admitting that I told it better!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:27 AM

A man and his wife were arguing over how much time he spends deer hunting. He talks to a friend about it, and his friend suggests he get her involved to take away the tension. So, he takes his advice and gets her a gun, treestand, etc. ,and teaches her how to shoot. The big day camw when they were to go out for the first time. The husband decided to let his wife sit by herself, and he took her to the designated spot, walked away and only got about 4oo yards away when==BANG! He rushed back all excited, yet a little confused when he heard, "Yes ma'am it's your deer! If you put the gun down, I'll get my saddle off, and you can have it!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.