HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cops vs Hunters
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 08:26 PM
zrexpilot
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Cops vs Hunters

Funy, funny funny.

Duck hunter was approached by a game warden after haveing a successful morning. game warden asks for a license, hunter shows it, game warden starts checking birds, first bird, game warden sticks his finger in its butt and smells his finger, he says man thats a north american teal,I sure hope you have a stamp for this, hunter says yup right here, hmm... thinks the game warden, he picks up another bird and sticks his finger in it's butt and smell his finger..... he says oh man thats a southern mexico green crested mallard Isure hope you have a stamp for that, this would be a very expensive fine, hunter says yup right here, damn, game warden shakes his head. He picks up another bird sticks his finger in it's butt and smells his finger, oh man this is Canadian goose,I sure hope you have a stamp for this, hunter says yup, right here. Dammmit the game warden says, then asks "where you from boy" hunter thinks a second .....then sticks his finger in his butt and puts it to the wardens nose and says "I dunno why dont you tell me."