Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cops vs Hunters

Old 09-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Cops vs Hunters

I'm not sure but I think that joke was just used in the post before yours.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:42 PM

A couple of blondes wnet hunting in the woods and inevitably got turned areound and lost.
After sitting for a while pondering what to do, one turns to the other and says "In my Hunters Safety class, they said to fire 3 shots in the air to signnal you are lost." So, 3 shots are fired.
An hour passes and no help arrives... The second blonde tells the first to fire 3 more shots, to which the first one replies "OK, but Im almost out of arrows"

Chris
Old 09-13-2005, 05:43 PM

I see that--what a jerk!(JK) I always type too slow! I told it better though!
Old 09-13-2005, 06:35 PM

LOl you all are to ofunny.Didnt know I was going to get a joke thread going.Wonder just how many are actually out there .
Old 09-13-2005, 06:36 PM

It's not my fault I type fast! I could also edit my post with your joke, and say you copied me! BWHAHAHAH
Old 09-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

rotflmao!!! oh my gosh those are hilarious!!!! here's one no hunting one.

threegirls, a blonde, brunnete, and a red head, get stranded on an island 10 miles from the nearest settlement and noone knows they're there. the brunnete one says i'm going home, she swims on mile gets tired and dies. thered head says she's going home swims 5miles gets tired and dies. then the blonde decides toswim for the settlement. she goes 9 miles then gets tired and decides to go back.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Illinois Bowhuntin

One night during the local deer hunting season a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy country bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a deer hunter tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, then try his keys in five different cars before he found his. He sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes. All the other deer hunters left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.00. The puzzle officer demanded to know how that could be.

The deer hunter replied, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Thought the title would get your attention. Good joke though..........

LOL, that is great.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Typical Buck

thanks for the giggles...enjoyed them all.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Hunters 1, Police 0.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:59 PM

Two blondes are out hunting in the woods. One of them turns to the other and says, "Man, I've really got to take a crap." Thefirst blondelooks at him stupidly and says, "Well....go!" Argueing back, the other says, "I've got nothing to wipe with." Now this stumps thefirst blonde as he ponders over it awhile. Finally he gets his break and replies, "Well, you've got a dollar, don't you??" The other blonde says, "That's a great idea!" and goes out behind a tree. Minutes pass and finally the other blonde returns, and has crap all over his hands and arms and stinks really bad. The first blonde says, "What happened??? I thought you had a dollar!" And the other blonde smartly replies, "I did. But have you ever tried to wipe with three quarters,two dimes, and anickel???"

Well, I thought it was funny.

Great jokes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.